Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hausty View Post
Seriously MLG(IMO) w/ people always saying "Uhhhh it wasn't MLG so he's garbage and he can only kill nubes. BLAH BLAH BLAH" Ahhhhh STFU. It's the GAME that matters/ in this case the gameplay. I bet if I got a killionaire in social slayer w/ everyone just running to me at least ONE guy would be like "OMG you're so bad they're not shooting at you, stupid noob!" but I bet if I get a double no scope in MLG they'll at LEAST acknowledge it positively. Jesus, everyone expects every single person in Social is new to the game, SIKE! Almost every game I go into Social Skirmish there's is ALWAYS at least ONE 50 General. So you can't expect it to be always so easy to get a damn clip, and vis versa for MLG. People make 1 months and go into MLG and play against people new to the game/MLG and they've no idea what to and just give the other player overkill exterminations. Like in Dutchy's M2 (Construct King) the 2 noscopes for the exterm, they were standing still practically (no offense to Dutchy of course, just saying). So you can't expect everyone to noobs in Social and everyone a "LEGIT 50" in MLG.

*Sigh*

Coulda sworn low level MLG was filled with 50's on their second accounts. Maybe if you went into low level MLG in like 2008...

put the f**kin lotion in the basket

Last edited by Seraphic; 08-06-2010 at 01:04 PM.
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Coulda sworn low level MLG was filled with 50's on their second accounts. Maybe if you went into low level MLG in like 2008...
I swear it's harder to get clips in low level than in high level. I've played low level for a month and got maybe 5 clips out of it, nothing higher than a triple kill (didn't play much though) and today I played high level again and got 2 clips.
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
Thryx
Level 24
Subtract from Thryx's ReputationAdd to Thryx's Reputation Thryx is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Thryx
08-06-2010

Roadblock was outstanding.
5hausty
Level 13
Subtract from 5hausty's ReputationAdd to 5hausty's Reputation 5hausty is a novice
Send a message via AIM to 5hausty
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Yeah that's my point too. All in all, TRYHARDS. EVERYWHERE

> . >
< . <
Truth be told...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewtage View Post
Yeah shausty ur finals gonna suck
Final Montage V.1 Edited by Player 2 Productions/ Headache

Final Montage V.2 Edited by Astiun Media/ ViDoL

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-06-2010

Quote:

> . >
< . <
That is true, and I personally don't base how good a clip is on the level, or gametype, just because it's easy to tell if the players are bad, and as long as they aren't the clip is fine with me. Most think I'm just "lvl 50 hurrr mlg kid" but I just refer to social as bad because kids nowadays try to play bad players, so it's easy for them to get clips, and most pros etc, jsut play the game for fun, or to win, and get theirs along the way, and i find that a million times more respectable.
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-06-2010

Quote:
People make 1 months and go into MLG and play against people new to the game/MLG and they've no idea what to and just give the other player overkill exterminations. Like in Dutchy's M2 (Construct King) the 2 noscopes for the exterm, they were standing still practically (no offense to Dutchy of course, just saying)
Quote:

> . >
< . <

I do agree with you though. If a clip is under pressure, its on par with a high level MLG clip.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
Ticket
Level 16
Subtract from Ticket's ReputationAdd to Ticket's Reputation Ticket is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ticket
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
The retardism is off the chart.

TM, DELETE ALL VOTES THAT WERE GIVEN TO DUTCHY AND DELETE HIM OFF THIS LIST! ONLY FANBOYS VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!111111111

kill yourselves, mothertuckers. Get on my level and vote for something else fag boys.
Are you serious right now?.... Ok how do you even know that the people who voted for dutchy are even fan boys? He had some amazing clips that made me even want to vote for him... Also the way that you assume that your intelligence is higher than everyone else just because they have a different opinion is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life...
5hausty
Level 13
Subtract from 5hausty's ReputationAdd to 5hausty's Reputation 5hausty is a novice
Send a message via AIM to 5hausty
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
That is true, and I personally don't base how good a clip is on the level, or gametype, just because it's easy to tell if the players are bad, and as long as they aren't the clip is fine with me. Most think I'm just "lvl 50 hurrr mlg kid" but I just refer to social as bad because kids nowadays try to play bad players, so it's easy for them to get clips, and most pros etc, jsut play the game for fun, or to win, and get theirs along the way, and i find that a million times more respectable.
Yeah true. IMO getting clips naturally is WAY better than TRYING YOU HEART OUT to get them. I play 50/50 like that.

50% trying to get clips
50% trying to win

Either way you're either considered,
A. A tryhard
or
B. A montage kid
or sometimes
C. BOTH.

Truth be told...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewtage View Post
Yeah shausty ur finals gonna suck
Final Montage V.1 Edited by Player 2 Productions/ Headache

Final Montage V.2 Edited by Astiun Media/ ViDoL

Last edited by 5hausty; 08-06-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-06-2010

Plug in some music. Relax. Have fun. Don't think about clips. Get clips.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
Are you serious right now?.... Ok how do you even know that the people who voted for dutchy are even fan boys? He had some amazing clips that made me even want to vote for him... Also the way that you assume that your intelligence is higher than everyone else just because they have a different opinion is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life...
Oh dear lord...
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv