Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Buying & selling

Display Modes Thread Tools
HC FEAR FR33BORN
Level 21
Subtract from HC FEAR FR33BORN's ReputationAdd to HC FEAR FR33BORN's Reputation HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via Skype™ to HC FEAR FR33BORN
12-14-2014
Question FEAR FR33BORN's Online Store

FEAR FR33BORN's Online Store

Hey everyone i have finally created my very own store on a website called Spreadshirt and so far it's running pretty smoothly and haven't had any difficulties and now that i have a store up i'll be starting to put up Sweaters, Coffee mugs, Beanies, Cell phone Cases, T-Shirts and more. I have only 1 male product in store right now but i will be creating more products online on the public store for you guys and the point of creating this store is because i been needing help paying for College for my as year of Art/Graphics and if i make good sales then i'll keep it up after i've reached the limit so this Store will be staying open for you guys to purchase my products. I'll try created a product every week. Here's is the only product i have so far:

Front of the Hoodie

Back of the Hoodie

Right Arm Sleeve

Left side of the Hood

For this Product it's $94.18
Products Purchase Link: http://fearfr33born.spreadshirt.com/...ter-A100797967

Here's the Link to my store: http://fearfr33born.spreadshirt.com
Check out my fan page's to keep updated!
I make Signature's and Avatar's and More!
I make Dubstep music albums!
Fosston, Minnesota, U.S.A

Last edited by HC FEAR FR33BORN; 12-14-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Ian
Qu4dra reborn
Subtract from Ian's ReputationAdd to Ian's Reputation Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000
12-14-2014

I fucking dig this, bro. Maybe if the hoodie wasn't close to 100 USD, I would purchase it. I'll keep an eye out for when you start to release more affordable things such as Coffee mugs, Beanies, Cell phone Cases, T-Shirts, etc. Also, on the back of the hoodie with the twitter, youtube, instagram, and facebook icons, are those clickable links?
Oh, you.
HC FEAR FR33BORN
Level 21
Subtract from HC FEAR FR33BORN's ReputationAdd to HC FEAR FR33BORN's Reputation HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided HC FEAR FR33BORN is bustin' chills and getting paided
12-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I fucking dig this, bro. Maybe if the hoodie wasn't close to 100 USD, I would purchase it. I'll keep an eye out for when you start to release more affordable things such as Coffee mugs, Beanies, Cell phone Cases, T-Shirts, etc. Also, on the back of the hoodie with the twitter, youtube, instagram, and facebook icons, are those clickable links?
The Social Icon's on the back of the Sweater are just telling people what use for Social media but then other hand i'll create a sweater without the icons making it cheaper and it should drop the price to $60 or $70.

Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
12-14-2014

he said $94 lmao

AIM: Eh titanium

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to ParfreY
12-14-2014

do u have a degree is graphic design?
Gt: ParFreY
Add me for Customs or Matchmaking

ohem
キラー羊
Subtract from ohem's ReputationAdd to ohem's Reputation ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ohem Send a message via Skype™ to ohem
12-14-2014

gonna wait for the coffee mug but it better be good
HC FEAR FR33BORN
Level 21
12-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParfreY View Post
do u have a degree is graphic design?
Yes i have my Master's Degree and i wanna try get my next Degree.

HC FEAR FR33BORN
Level 21
12-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohem View Post
gonna wait for the coffee mug but it better be good
The mug will have Links to my Fan pages like:
Twitch
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube

Then it'll have my Logo.
That will add up to $40 or $50

ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
12-14-2014

Bahahaha.

Oh god. 1 min.

BAHAHAHAAHAHA!

HC FEAR FR33BORN
Level 21
12-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZildjiaN View Post
Bahahaha.

Oh god. 1 min.

BAHAHAHAAHAHA!
What the fuck is this suppose to mean ?