Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion > Forge

Display Modes Thread Tools
BiG HoSS
Level 24
Subtract from BiG HoSS's ReputationAdd to BiG HoSS's Reputation BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to BiG HoSS
11-16-2014
Default Can I get the beaver creek remake?

Ok so the forge video that was on IGN.. and it had beaver creek hidden in it.

I'm a bit confused. is there somewhere that I can download that map? or did they just make it to show what "can be done" in forge?
I'd love to play that map in h2a

GT: BiG HoSS SaucE
Add me!
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
11-16-2014

Pretty sure it wasn't even a proper remake, probably just a demo of what forge can do. I didn't see any of the tunnels that lead under the bases.
TIFE LIFE
Faint
Level 43
Subtract from Faint's ReputationAdd to Faint's Reputation Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Faint Send a message via MSN to Faint
11-16-2014

Yeah, I don't think it's available to download. I would probably try to make it myself.
BiG HoSS
Level 24
Subtract from BiG HoSS's ReputationAdd to BiG HoSS's Reputation BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to BiG HoSS
11-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Pretty sure it wasn't even a proper remake, probably just a demo of what forge can do. I didn't see any of the tunnels that lead under the bases.
challenge accepted. lol haven't messed with forge in a while. maybe this is what i'll do while waiting for Multiplayer to actually work

GT: BiG HoSS SaucE
Add me!