Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Buying & selling

Display Modes Thread Tools
iBluNT
still livin' the dream
Subtract from iBluNT's ReputationAdd to iBluNT's Reputation iBluNT is on the rise to fame iBluNT is on the rise to fame
04-21-2014
Default Variety of electronics

http://www.amazon.com/shops/A1S9G9FUKHKP2G
  • Canon VIXIA HF10 Flash Memory High Definition Camcorder with 16 GB Internal Flash Memory and 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
  • White HP 14.1" Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC Computer
  • Asus K60I Dual Core Notebook PC (Refurbished)
  • Asus Eee PC 1005HAB Netbook - Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz / 10.1" WXGA / 1GB DDR2 / 160GB HD / Webcam / Windows XP Home
  • Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB Console System [Xbox 360]

Got some success on a few electronics I posted in here. Don't know how much of it was due to posting, but I decided to throw up some more.

I will only negotiate prices mainly through Amazon. I don't check THF that frequently. Please try and reach out if you have any questions with anything.

All shipping is very quick - even with standard shipping selected you will receive it within just 3-4 business days with a tracking number.

Last edited by iBluNT; 04-21-2014 at 04:52 PM.
iBluNT
still livin' the dream
Subtract from iBluNT's ReputationAdd to iBluNT's Reputation iBluNT is on the rise to fame iBluNT is on the rise to fame
04-22-2014

Bump. Updated prices. Dropped a couple by $15 - $50.

iBluNT
still livin' the dream
05-06-2014

Just selling the ASUS K60I laptop still if anyone is interested.

$215 for a pretty good grade laptop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BJOOCW