Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Buying & selling

Display Modes Thread Tools
Vintage
Level 19
Subtract from Vintage's ReputationAdd to Vintage's Reputation Vintage is on the rise to fame Vintage is on the rise to fame
01-26-2014
Default Canon 50D with vintage Nikkor prime

Hullo everybody, I'm trying to sell my camera (I won't be needing it). Everything works brilliantly and is in ex- - ex condition.

CAMERA
Canon 50D, preinstalled with Magic Lantern. In my opinion it's the best sub $1000 camera for filmmakers at this time (I've used the GH2 and t3i, just my opinion). Raw is a dream. Quality sample (can provide more if you want) is at the bottom. For photographers it's obviously amazing as well.

LENS
Vintage* micro nikkor 55mm 2.8 AIS
review:http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/55f28ais.htm

ACCESSORIES
Fotodiox pro NF to EOS adaptor, Battery/charger, Sandisk 16gb 160MBPS CF card, Lexar CF-USB slot.

EBAY LINK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251576451498...84.m1555.l2649

Last edited by Vintage; 07-01-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Vintage
Level 19
Subtract from Vintage's ReputationAdd to Vintage's Reputation Vintage is on the rise to fame Vintage is on the rise to fame
07-01-2014

Updated with ebay link and new vid if anyone cares.
Martyg
Level 15
Subtract from Martyg's ReputationAdd to Martyg's Reputation Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica
07-01-2014

How much are you selling for? Ebay.com is blocked at my job.
xILukasIx
Level 17
Subtract from xILukasIx's ReputationAdd to xILukasIx's Reputation xILukasIx is on the rise to fame xILukasIx is on the rise to fame
Send a message via Skype™ to xILukasIx
07-01-2014

Starting bid is at 75$, buy now price at 425$. ;-)

PS: Ken Rockwell isn't really the greatest source you chose there, to be honest...