Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Kersey
Black Attack!
Subtract from Kersey's ReputationAdd to Kersey's Reputation Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Kersey
05-19-2012

My barbarian is level 30 now and I just reached Act 4. I have 9 hours played on him and also have some pretty sick gear/stats. Also, I found a legendary item from a random box, too bad it was a Monk fist weapon and it had pretty shitty stats.

nV. Blunt : you play with kersey who is the most known cheater lol

SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wananay View Post
Best part about this game is that it's at the bottom of how good it can be. Give this a couple weeks and its just going to be so much better when people start finding shit and how to play everything
And then expansions. Diablo II got fucking amazing after LoD released.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-19-2012

I was playing on Nightmare in Act I with two friends and we somehow managed to group a mob together that consisted of a rare with his minions, a group of champions that happened to be those bull looking things that charge you, a bunch of those poisonous walking trees and a bunch of little guys. That group was roaming the countryside looking for blood. They wiped us a bunch of times before we finally killed everything. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al View Post
Installed the game on this laptop but it won't start up for some reason. When I click the icon and press play the logo comes up and then nothing happens. The executable is running so not sure what's going on. No big deal as I'll have my rig ready this week.

Answer me this.:

Can you just replay certain quests or Acts as many times as you want? Like for example can you grind Act 2 to try and gain X levels?
You can replay them but im not sure if you get xp for completing the quest...
Try running it in windows xp sp 3 compatibility mode. My installer wouldnt start unless I did that.
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-19-2012

I hope in a exp they bring back runes. Also hoping for a tweak for legendaries to drop a tad more. Between 10 people that are playing, 2 of which are 60's and in inferno weve seen 2 legendaries and it wasnt the 60's who got them rofl.
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-19-2012

I got a guest pass last night. I'm currently a level 5 demon hunter, games pretty cool so far

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
05-19-2012

You got a guest pass?

I think you meant to say, "Al gave me a guest pass because he's kewl and I'm a fag."

bich

Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSS Epic View Post
You can replay them but im not sure if you get xp for completing the quest...
Try running it in windows xp sp 3 compatibility mode. My installer wouldnt start unless I did that.
Tried it and nothing happens. When I click play my fans speed up as if it's running the game and getting hot and what not but nothing happens. And if I end the executable the fans slow back down. Fucking weird and bullshitty at the same time.

Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-19-2012

is the real game better than playing with a guest pass? how do i play with people i havent seen anyone else
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
05-19-2012

you can't, you're more or less just playing the version that was in the beta.

have to buy the game to play with real people