Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
What would you put for this;

Magic shoulders: 26 Str,28 Dex, and 22 Vit.
3-5k should sell. Sold a rare axe with 111 str and 70 vit for 20k, could have gotten more most likely. Sold a ammy with 74 dex for 17k. Basically higher attr bonuses are worth more everything else is a bonus.
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-18-2012

I pretty much salvage anything that doesn't have at least three different attribute bonuses, two different adventure bonuses, and damge from arcane, cold, etc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
iDiesel
Level 37
Subtract from iDiesel's ReputationAdd to iDiesel's Reputation iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to iDiesel
05-18-2012

I was looking forward to getting this game (for the last decade), but my laptop is too old to run it. Fuck everything
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-18-2012

Whats the most enemies youve kiled at once? Mine is 45 i believe

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
05-18-2012

Do you mean in one blow or in quick succession? I know I've killed more than 30 enemies in one blow because of that achievement.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Do you mean in one blow or in quick succession? I know I've killed more than 30 enemies in one blow because of that achievement.
Succession.

How much time you have played?

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
05-18-2012

Just about 30 hours on my level 33 Barbarian. I'm tripping off the fact that I have that much time played and yet there are these people who have probably beaten Inferno already. Crazy.

HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
Whats the most enemies youve kiled at once? Mine is 45 i believe
96 just did it today act 3 nm, and it was insane lol
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
Tophs
Level 49
05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Just about 30 hours on my level 33 Barbarian. I'm tripping off the fact that I have that much time played and yet there are these people who have probably beaten Inferno already. Crazy.
Only level 33 and 30 hours? I believe I have 19 hours and just turned 30, and I'm still on act 3 play through 1.

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
05-18-2012

Been playing a lot with low level friends so I barely get any experience from killing low level monsters. Played though Act II probably three times now.