Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
xX SYF Xx
Level 15
Subtract from xX SYF Xx's ReputationAdd to xX SYF Xx's Reputation xX SYF Xx is a novice
12-29-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
f*ck you im not a story

YOU'RE A STORY

LoL......but hes rite cuz were all apart a timeline. i.e. history, i.e. "story"

[youtubesig]eL9t3C-DIDI[/youtubesig][youtubesig]ccWrbGEFgI8[/youtubesig]

Quote:
me say you balls is small, me say you voice is high, me say you a 48 in hardcore with 20 accounts kys
^^^ AcKTioN getn ownd

send FR to lx AnC13nT xl 4 customs =)
customs > matchmaking
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
12-29-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYYYY View Post
Story; a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events

The world is filled with stories... Walking down an alleyway, cooking dinner for Christmas, Playing Halo 2 and getting an awesome play...

Our minds are filled with stories...Becoming an astronaut, having super powers, being invincible, rich, powerful, perfect in all aspects.

The bible is a story.

The string theory is a story.

Hinduism is a story.

Buddhism is a story.

Agnosticism is a story.

With so many stories, earth itself is a story...Everything that encompasses it...Stories. People are stories, animals, all beings....Everything is a story. I am a story telling a story being told within a story. The universe is the novel as we are a small sentence in a page of a book filled with chapters.

Within every story, there is a plot. A cause. An action. Characters. Within our small sentence, we have many stories, many characters, actions...reactions. Or do we?

Which stories do we choose to believe? Why do we choose to believe them? Who is the author of this mystery novel?
1. The cool ones.
2. 'cause they're cool.
3. Some cool guy.

hehehe.... I just got back from vacation, and there is soooo much to try to catch up with... So I'll just skim through some stuff. If anyone wants me to respond to any particular post from the past week, hit me up on AIM.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
xX KaM1KaZe
Level 30
Subtract from xX KaM1KaZe's ReputationAdd to xX KaM1KaZe's Reputation xX KaM1KaZe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xX KaM1KaZe Send a message via MSN to xX KaM1KaZe
12-29-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer View Post
How come a tall coffee is the smallest?
Whaaa!?! I don't get it.
JoeYYYY
Level 31
Subtract from JoeYYYY's ReputationAdd to JoeYYYY's Reputation JoeYYYY is a novice
Send a message via AIM to JoeYYYY
12-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX KaM1KaZe View Post
Whaaa!?! I don't get it.
lawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpar7anx View Post
Yep this world is going to s**t, and in the future things is going to get worse, and idk probably a ww3 will break out and the world will be destroyed because of a nukeular war. garentee it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsUnAmI View Post
Taking God out of school isn't the problem. Punk kids running their parents is the problem. Not everybody believes in God, but I should let the school force prayers on my child why? What about Catholic students, they should have to pray to Jesus because why?