Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Socom
Level 38
Subtract from Socom's ReputationAdd to Socom's Reputation Socom is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Socom
11-20-2006
Default Question for believers. . . . .

I was just thinking, how are we able to figure out who created the universe and are complex body and the earth but we can figure about thing like cure for cancer? I think it just to easy to say "god" created every thing, it to simple of an answer. Just thing about it and question "god".

edit- Mod can you fix the title and make it "believers" thanks.

Last edited by Socom; 11-20-2006 at 08:29 PM.
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
11-20-2006

Fixed. . .

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
11-20-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socom View Post
I was just thinking, how are we able to figure out who created the universe and are complex body and the earth but we can figure about thing like cure for cancer? I think it just to easy to say "god" created every thing, it to simple of an answer. Just thing about it and question "god".

edit- Mod can you fix the title and make it "believers" thanks.
Well, that's simple. We define G_d as the creator of the universe. That doesn't really give us any insight into the nature of G_d in any way, shape or form, nor does it give us any useful information at all. We can't assume we know how to cure cancer. That'd be too easy. It may be worth a shot, though. I've assumed I knew what I was doing on some tests when I didn't and got away with that fine. Silly Research class with your silly ways...

I question the existence of G_d as I think of Him a lot. I can't question too far without questioning my sanity, which I like to assume.

In conclusion, Firefox 2 owns souls, and has a spell checker.

I hereby declare that all users of the Debate Forum must download and use FF2. Built in spell checkers rox0r my sox0rz. Of course, I have no authority or power to enforce that, but do it anyways.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
Rebal771
1 of the original 10,656
Subtract from Rebal771's ReputationAdd to Rebal771's Reputation Rebal771 is a n00b
11-21-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy618157725 View Post
In conclusion, Firefox 2 owns souls, and has a spell checker.

I hereby declare that all users of the Debate Forum must download and use FF2. Built in spell checkers rox0r my sox0rz. Of course, I have no authority or power to enforce that, but do it anyways.
I will definately heed this call once I get my computer.

But right now...I gotta write a paper at work.
Anyone wanna give me feedback once I'm finished (like...Friday)?
It'd be helpful.

THANKS SOLID................................& STORMS!!!

Not mentioned in sig: <3 Lammie