Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyReN View Post
It isn't about being in bed with, this site created great Halo content through the years, hell it made me get into montage editing and recording in my Halo 2-3 days. I'm willing to drop any past issues and move on. Both parties made mistakes but I believe we have a common goal and that is to create great things for Halo and to expand the Halo community.

Idk why shunt is acting that way, but I think most of us are on board with working with whoever will make both this website and halo a better place for the community. Partnerships, dual contests, and overall discussions between different communities offers limitless potential for good things to happen. It's just about making the right decisions for your forum as well as ours. As long as both parties are on good terms then I see no issue with trying to work on things together. We definitely don't want to start this thing with a conflict with another forum that is trying to do some of the same things we are.

AIM: Eh titanium

Tarzan
insignificance
Subtract from Tarzan's ReputationAdd to Tarzan's Reputation Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Don't do this either, for a bevy of reasons.
it wasn't really a serious suggestion, though. I know that would not benefit even the slightest, it was just put there as in contrast to the fact that i'd not pay for early montage access either. but glad we're on the same page on this

Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
I'm 100% excited but i'm a little concerned that for the past six months all i've seen nv1 do is personally troll my own stream with his minion, troll all of my friends streams with his minion and generally start shit and act like a pretentious know it all on this forum. Should i be excited that that type of person is now solely running the only place on the internet that i actually still frequent other than barstool?
I'd honestly like to know if i should expect more of the same poor-demeanor and if not, then i'd like an explanation why he's continually chosen to act that way for months. That's 100% reasonable to want to know that.
Well, regardless. Its better to have him then someone who never even logged onto the forum. Don't let personal vendettas mess your view up on what exactly is going on here. This is pretty huge for the site.
sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv1ncible View Post
You're overexaggerating and you know it. I haven't spent more than 5 minutes in any given Halo stream over the past year other than tranQ's (where I am a mod btw). You're referring to a single evening where I came into some stream that you were in and trolled you a bit. It's nothing like the deal you're making it into. As far as my roommate (PoisonousSlinky), I'm not responsible for anything he says or does. If you have a problem with him, I'd suggest talking to him directly.

What you're doing here is just reinforcing my already established view of you.

I was hoping you wouldn't be combative. You trolled in ryan's stream, i've seen you troll in numerous streams including THF night stream. I'm not going to to play tit for tat, i'd like some reassurance that you're going to stop posting and acting the way you have and get some reassurance that you're going to be an unbiased owner/operator. All i'm getting is that that's not going to be the case.
LOST IN TIME

Titanium
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intactility View Post
I never said anything about the nude portion. So according to you we shouldn't have a premium program with extra benefits and whatnot to donating members because reddit has already done something similar? ok
Wrong. Davo is expressing his discontent with Reddits 'system' working on a halo forum such as ours. There is other things we can offer that doesn't copy an already outdated and relatively useless system like reddit gold. It's not a good idea. The only thing I could see working for this type of forum is something similar to the upvote downvote system, and even then I think like/dislike is a better idea, which isn't much because I don't see that being successful without a lot, and I mean a lot of tweaking.

Titanium
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
it wasn't really a serious suggestion, though. I know that would not benefit even the slightest, it was just put there as in contrast to the fact that i'd not pay for early montage access either. but glad we're on the same page on this
Please read my reply and respond to what you think about the ideas I presented

sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havey View Post
Well, regardless. Its better to have him then someone who never even logged onto the forum. Don't let personal vendettas mess your view up on what exactly is going on here. This is pretty huge for the site.

Again, i'm not sure why all the pressure is being put on me here, i have continually tried my best to avoid the shenanigans, even when i he personally attacked my appearance and shit. I didn't once say that i wasn't excited, i already said i was. i'm happy to have an actual player in charge, but i've seen plenty of instances where nv1 has allowed his preference to interfere with his judgment and how he acts and i still believe i'm being reasonable when i request some sort of reassurance that this won't be the case. i've been pretty calm and patient on this forum *these past couple months baring one or two conversations and have even been silent as i've watched people sweep my efforts under the rug and ignore me and i'm just looking for something that lets me know that nv1 is prepared to be unbiased and objective.
LOST IN TIME

Last edited by sk0ls; 06-20-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Intactility
hey
Subtract from Intactility's ReputationAdd to Intactility's Reputation Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Intactility
06-20-2014

Quote:
If you haven't already, you may want to set up some donation accounts.

Shit, offer upgrades like larger avatars, private forum, name changes, whatever, and hook Stripe into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by intactility View Post
make it like reddit gold
Quote:
Don't do that and don't emulate anything about reddit.
So explain to me how your idea differs from reddit gold other than the fact that reddit gold can be given to other memebers by other members as well.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
06-20-2014

So Reddit gold offers name changes and avatars? Fuck, what are you even doing? Just...please go.
Spoiler!
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
Again, i'm not sure why all the pressure is being put on me here, i have continually tried my best to avoid the shenanigans, even when i he personally attacked my appearance and shit. I didn't once say that i wasn't excited, i already said i was. i'm happy to have an actual player in charge, but i've seen plenty of instances where nv1 has allowed his preference to interfere with his judgment and how he acts and i still believe i'm being reasonable when i request some sort of reassurance that this won't be the case. i've been pretty calm and patient on this forum baring one or two conversations and have even been silent as i've watched people sweep my efforts under the rug and ignore me and i'm just looking for something that lets me know that nv1 is prepared to be unbiased and objective.
What are you talking about here?