Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intactility View Post
Can you explain your issues with the reddit gold style approach in regards to donations? It's basically identical to what people are generally agreeing is a good idea, but you can also give it to other members for quality content or whatever.
Reddit is almost universally shit (put the joke I made together yourself, sperg), and selling access to nudes is opening the site up to obvious legal issues.
Spoiler!
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post
Live chat return?
This would be cool to see come back.

But I think I'd rather see live stream functionality come first.
sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havey View Post
Why did you re-bump that?

You should be psych'd man. This actually opens doors for us that we haven't even been able to budge before. This could potentially be a total come back for this site, especially if a lot of plans happen to go through.

I'm 100% excited but i'm a little concerned that for the past six months all i've seen nv1 do is personally troll my own stream with his minion, troll all of my friends streams with his minion and generally start shit and act like a pretentious know it all on this forum. Should i be excited that that type of person is now solely running the only place on the internet that i actually still frequent other than barstool?
I'd honestly like to know if i should expect more of the same poor-demeanor and if not, then i'd like an explanation why he's continually chosen to act that way for months. That's 100% reasonable to want to know that.
LOST IN TIME

Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
For the love of god, do not get in the same bed with Cyren or anyone else with Beyond. I know some want to adopt the "We're all in this together" attitude but that website is filled with human excrement. They're terrible.
And im sure they think the same thing about us.
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
id only pay if there would be offered something more valuable than watching a montage a couple hours early though. $10 for access to the nude sections (maybe enhance them as well).
Like I said, this can be way more than just that. For instance, maybe if you are a premium member, you can partake in monthly competitions and compete for cash prizes exclusive to premium members. Maybe if you didn't purchase a lifetime subscription, you can be entered into a drawing once a month to get that for free, as long as you have paid for 3 or 6 months.

-bigger avatar
-colored name and exclusive section
-access to the '2000's montage download section' where you can download any montage released before 2010. Regular members could just have access to 2010 videos and on
-live topic, where posts update automatically, reducing the need to refresh pages around the forum (this will probably be implemented in the new software we will get, but these are just examples)

I have plenty more, but that's examples of what I meant. Not just petty stuff like early access to videos, things that will pay back the community in more than a monetary sense for purchasing a subscription

AIM: Eh titanium

Intactility
hey
Subtract from Intactility's ReputationAdd to Intactility's Reputation Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Intactility
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Reddit is almost universally shit (put the joke I made together yourself, sperg), and selling access to nudes is opening the site up to obvious legal issues.
I never said anything about the nude portion. So according to you we shouldn't have a premium program with extra benefits and whatnot to donating members because reddit has already done something similar? ok
Edgify
What's it all about?
Subtract from Edgify's ReputationAdd to Edgify's Reputation Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000 Edgify IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Edgify
06-20-2014

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intactility View Post
I never said anything about the nude portion
Then obviously I wasn't talking to you when I said that, dipshit, even though you quoted the post in which I first brought it up.

And if you'd read the rest of my posts, you would have seen I've already given my thoughts on premium features. Jesus just please log out forever.
Spoiler!

Last edited by davobrosia; 06-20-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike View Post
i certainly don't feel that way at all shunt
I agree with Mike on this 100% I have nothing against you or anything Shunt.
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
06-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
I'm 100% excited but i'm a little concerned that for the past six months all i've seen nv1 do is personally troll my own stream with his minion, troll all of my friends streams with his minion and generally start shit and act like a pretentious know it all on this forum. Should i be excited that that type of person is now solely running the only place on the internet that i actually still frequent other than barstool?
I'd honestly like to know if i should expect more of the same poor-demeanor and if not, then i'd like an explanation why he's continually chosen to act that way for months. That's 100% reasonable to want to know that.
You're overexaggerating and you know it. I haven't spent more than 5 minutes in any given Halo stream over the past year other than tranQ's (where I am a mod btw). You're referring to a single evening where I came into some stream that you were in and trolled you a bit. It's nothing like the deal you're making it into. As far as my roommate (PoisonousSlinky), I'm not responsible for anything he says or does. If you have a problem with him, I'd suggest talking to him directly.

What you're doing here is just reinforcing my already established view of you.