Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
lFsl Fatal4Shot
Brilliant
Subtract from lFsl Fatal4Shot's ReputationAdd to lFsl Fatal4Shot's Reputation lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to lFsl Fatal4Shot Send a message via Yahoo to lFsl Fatal4Shot
10-14-2007

Dammit Elmo quit sedusing the newbies!

RET PALLEH > DK's
Nuff sed.

And then you pull out your gun.

skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
10-14-2007

Welcome on the forum George (Yorchi ?!) . It's always fun to see people from a certain age registering on H2F. Hopefully, if you get more into this whole forum universe (i.e. become an active member), you'll bring some maturity in here and teach those kids how we do' it . Anyway, have fun, and make this place your 2nd home ?

edit- I agree, this should be stickied in the H2F/H3F News-Support-Help section. Someone has to talk to Z about it =)
Nysor
Level 28
Subtract from Nysor's ReputationAdd to Nysor's Reputation Nysor is a novice
10-15-2007

I'm a douchebag.
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
10-15-2007

Forum Name: xMav3rick

Anything Else: Well i go to college in michigan..hmm used to play basketball in high school..i love to party and have a good time..and i absolutley love halo
l Atrophy l
fghtffyrdmns
Subtract from l Atrophy l's ReputationAdd to l Atrophy l's Reputation l Atrophy l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Atrophy l
10-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeRer View Post
edit- I agree, this should be stickied in the H2F/H3F News-Support-Help section. Someone has to talk to Z about it =)
You're the ex, you talk to him....
sithy
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from sithy's ReputationAdd to sithy's Reputation sithy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sithy Send a message via Yahoo to sithy Send a message via Skype™ to sithy
10-15-2007

FORUM Name:Sithy
Nickname/ Real Name: Chad
Anything else: Noob in the strictest sense of the word.
Gamertag: Sithy

I've only played in one Social Team Slayer match so far.

I had only 1 kill, and we still won.

Woo Hoo!

I suck.
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
10-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Atrophy l View Post
You're the ex, you talk to him....
Happy now ?

Sithy: Interesting biography, really. Last time I got one kill in a game was when I gave my controller to my dad ahah.
It was a Team Training (slayer) game on Zanzibar. His kill ? a random grenade..
l Atrophy l
fghtffyrdmns
Subtract from l Atrophy l's ReputationAdd to l Atrophy l's Reputation l Atrophy l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Atrophy l
10-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeRer View Post
Happy now ?
Rape, look at that =]

I think Edit owe's us both a good ol' "thank you."
phant0mgrave
Level 28
Subtract from phant0mgrave's ReputationAdd to phant0mgrave's Reputation phant0mgrave is a novice
Send a message via AIM to phant0mgrave Send a message via MSN to phant0mgrave Send a message via Skype™ to phant0mgrave
10-15-2007

Forum Name: phant0mgrave
Nickname/Real Name: Nick/Nicolas
Anything else: I'm in college, just started this year. I like building computers, tweaking them, punching them, etc. I like messing around in photoshop even though I'm not really the best lol. I love "hardcore/metalcore" music and the classic stuff too like led zeppelin, ac/dc, pink floyd, and stuff. My fav. band of all time is Iron Maiden, they're effin' awesome! I've lived in Texas all my life, and I probably plan on staying here unless work take me elsewhere.

Yup, so hello all.
krushedNsorted
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from krushedNsorted's ReputationAdd to krushedNsorted's Reputation krushedNsorted is a novice
10-16-2007
Default Greetings...

Hey there...
The records indicate that I have never posted to this site before! So I thought why not make my first post today by saying hello to the community in the Introductions forum.

Hello.

Forum name: krushedNsorted
Nickname/Realname: JDog (Real name? Hmm, could be...)
Age: 37 (why does typing that make me feel so out of place?)
Anything Else: I like pizza.

I did not actually find an 'Introductions Forum', but this seemed like the correct place.... forgive the newborn if I am mistaken.
Anyways I play Halo 3 mostly with local friends. We get together with a few 360s and throw grenades at each other a lot. I am really diggin the Halo 3 Theater/saved film features and have made one montage so far of our second Halo 3 game night, hopefully get some more done in the future.
Seen some good videos up here, keep up the carnage... laters!

Last edited by krushedNsorted; 10-16-2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: uber n00b forgot to follow the format