Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Feared Ace
Level 17
Subtract from Feared Ace's ReputationAdd to Feared Ace's Reputation Feared Ace is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Feared Ace
10-08-2007

Forum Name: Feared ace???
Nickname/Real Name: Cpt barbosa/Brian Barbosa
Anything else: sports are passion of mine
AIM = CAPTAIN BRBOSA
GT=THE BARBOSA
MoBB may be gone from here but he is still in our hearts :'(
Apathy Overload
I wreck Trials HD
Subtract from Apathy Overload's ReputationAdd to Apathy Overload's Reputation Apathy Overload is a novice
10-08-2007

Has anyone else notice that this was bumped last week from ten months ago?

If you like Halo 2, watch my montage here:
http://halomontage.com/video/viewvid...-try-nastalgia

NayR
Retrospect
Subtract from NayR's ReputationAdd to NayR's Reputation NayR is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NayR Send a message via MSN to NayR
10-08-2007

Forum Name: NayR
Nickname/Real Name: Ryan Anderson
Anything else: Love sports and videogames.
Oxfire
Level 41
Subtract from Oxfire's ReputationAdd to Oxfire's Reputation Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeRer View Post
Welcome on H3F Shaylyn ! If you're interested in posting some of your art-work, I'd recommend you to post in the Show-off sub-section of the http://www.halo3forum.com/general-graphics-showoff/ section. A lot of artists go there to show off their work, signatures, painting, others.

As for you creating threads, I think you have to wait 'til you reach 50 posts to post one. It sucks, but this way, we avoid people who just register to advertise and post bullsh.t all over the forum. I'm sure you'll understand. Like I said to that other guy, enjoy your stay !
Hey now...Aren't you the helpful frenchie of the damn forum.

No but honestly, Skerer is one of the nicest and sexiest members on the forum

Even pigeons like him...lola
EvilLilElmo
Still stalking you
Subtract from EvilLilElmo's ReputationAdd to EvilLilElmo's Reputation EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to EvilLilElmo
10-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptain H View Post
Hi there. I'm new. My name is Shaylyn, which means I'm not a guy. Anyway, this forum seems pretty neat. I'm also an artist. I'd be happy to share some fanart when I can post my own threads.

So yep.
Would that fan art happen to be some yaoi?
Kaptain H
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Kaptain H's ReputationAdd to Kaptain H's Reputation Kaptain H is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kaptain H
10-09-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilLilElmo View Post
Would that fan art happen to be some yaoi?
Is that how we swing around here? As so right for each other M.C. and the Arbiter are, sadly no. Just no.
kreven
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from kreven's ReputationAdd to kreven's Reputation kreven is a novice
10-12-2007

A bit late in the game but here goes:

Forum Name: Kreven
Nickname/Real Name: JB
Anything else: I live in Japan(Osaka - 2nd biggest city in Japan in case u didnt know) as a webdesigner but originally from the U.S. (the place that no one wants to go to anymore as I hear recently, bah). Lived in Japan for 5 years now, speak pretty fluently even though I'm caucasian(man, I'm sure I'd get some strange looks if I spoke in back at home haha)

Anyway, hope to make some new friends (and perhaps ENEMIES in HALO3 Online) here!

Will be getting the box and live within a month or so. I consider myself a pretty experienced player with halo1/2.

Thanks!

Oh and by the way, if there is private messaging, anyone know where I can buy Halo3 online cheap? Saw it at familyvideo.com before for like $46(with coupon) but the deals gone now! Grrr. Looking around the range of 50 and below if I can get lucky. Cheers.

Last edited by kreven; 10-12-2007 at 12:34 AM.
EvilLilElmo
Still stalking you
Subtract from EvilLilElmo's ReputationAdd to EvilLilElmo's Reputation EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000 EvilLilElmo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to EvilLilElmo
10-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptain H View Post
Is that how we swing around here? As so right for each other M.C. and the Arbiter are, sadly no. Just no.
That's how I swing at least. I don't know about these other lamers.
Yorchi117
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Yorchi117's ReputationAdd to Yorchi117's Reputation Yorchi117 is a novice
10-14-2007

What's up everyone...

my names George, I'm 24 from Pomona CA but not stationed and living in San Diego CA.

I love games and racing...I have a Mach 1 Mustang and play soccer and football at work.

Aside from all that, my life revolves around my wife and beautiful 9 month old daughter...

look forward to talking to yall...lates
l Atrophy l
fghtffyrdmns
Subtract from l Atrophy l's ReputationAdd to l Atrophy l's Reputation l Atrophy l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Atrophy l
10-14-2007

Why hasn't this been stickied yet?
In my opinion, this thread should be on the front page, where people who have just joined will see it right away and introduce themselves.
Instead of having to go to COT and maybe looking through a few pages of threads.