Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
General Z
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from General Z's ReputationAdd to General Z's Reputation General Z is a novice
10-08-2007

GT- General Z
Real name- Garett
added info- Love shooters. Have all Halo 3 skulls and have found most terminals.
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
10-08-2007

Welcome (finally ?! lol) to the forum ! If you have any questions regarding to how the forum works, what to do, what not to do, what you can do etc. etc., take a look at this thread, it may help you a little: http://www.halo3forum.com/h2f-h3f-ne...3f-shmads.html .Besides that, enjoy your stay ! You'll see, it's a nice place.

On a side note: sup contra ?
General Z
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from General Z's ReputationAdd to General Z's Reputation General Z is a novice
10-08-2007

Thank's. And no one had to be killed.
xXBoJaNgLeS
Lanie <3
Subtract from xXBoJaNgLeS's ReputationAdd to xXBoJaNgLeS's Reputation xXBoJaNgLeS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xXBoJaNgLeS Send a message via Yahoo to xXBoJaNgLeS Send a message via Skype™ to xXBoJaNgLeS
10-08-2007

Forum Name: xXBoJaNgLeS
Nickname/Real Name: V-Tech/Mike
Anything else: play the guitar and upright bass also have been playing baseball since was 6 years of age
johncootrane
Hoping to Inspire
Subtract from johncootrane's ReputationAdd to johncootrane's Reputation johncootrane is a novice
Send a message via AIM to johncootrane Send a message via Yahoo to johncootrane
10-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Doja View Post
Well I just joined this place not 3 minutes ago so thought it would be proper to introduce my self to hopfully my new halo home

GT - Gilly Suit
Forum Name - Bored Doja (Need more explanation?)
Real Name - Jonathan
About me - Well I play halo obviously, and I also do parkour "Free Running" I love doing graphic design, riding my dirt bikes/ATV's, playing soccer. I'm also a college student if that matters or if anyone cares. I'm always up for some halo so feel free to add me and we'll go a few rounds if you ever catch me online even though I suck.

//Doja
What part of seattle are you from, cuz i live there...

And ill do this i guess...

Name: Tyler
About me: Well i play halo, and do graphics and stuff. I am currently in high school but am taking classes at a nearby community collage so i can enter collage as a Sophmore, and im a gymnast.
Kaptain H
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Kaptain H's ReputationAdd to Kaptain H's Reputation Kaptain H is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kaptain H
10-08-2007

Hi there. I'm new. My name is Shaylyn, which means I'm not a guy. Anyway, this forum seems pretty neat. I'm also an artist. I'd be happy to share some fanart when I can post my own threads.

So yep.
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
10-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptain H View Post
Hi there. I'm new. My name is Shaylyn, which means I'm not a guy. Anyway, this forum seems pretty neat. I'm also an artist. I'd be happy to share some fanart when I can post my own threads.

So yep.
Welcome on H3F Shaylyn ! If you're interested in posting some of your art-work, I'd recommend you to post in the Show-off sub-section of the http://www.halo3forum.com/general-graphics-showoff/ section. A lot of artists go there to show off their work, signatures, painting, others.

As for you creating threads, I think you have to wait 'til you reach 50 posts to post one. It sucks, but this way, we avoid people who just register to advertise and post bullshit all over the forum. I'm sure you'll understand. Like I said to that other guy, enjoy your stay !
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
10-08-2007

Quote:

So yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Doja View Post
Well I just joined this place not 3 minutes ago so thought it would be proper to introduce my self to hopfully my new halo home

GT - Gilly Suit
Forum Name - Bored Doja (Need more explanation?)
Real Name - Jonathan
About me - Well I play halo obviously, and I also do parkour "Free Running" I love doing graphic design, riding my dirt bikes/ATV's, playing soccer. I'm also a college student if that matters or if anyone cares. I'm always up for some halo so feel free to add me and we'll go a few rounds if you ever catch me online even though I suck.

//Doja

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Z View Post
GT- General Z
Real name- Garett
added info- Love shooters. Have all Halo 3 skulls and have found most terminals.
Welcome to H3F everyone. Glad you are here and enjoy your stay!
Sociable
Underage
Subtract from Sociable's ReputationAdd to Sociable's Reputation Sociable is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Sociable
10-08-2007

Quote:

So yep.
Welcome to the forums Shaylyn :]

You'll probably enjoy the COT and the sections that SkeRer posted more then other areas as it is slightly more mature. Maybe you'll get into the regulars section if you stay.
iTz Hybrid V2
Level 31
Subtract from iTz Hybrid V2's ReputationAdd to iTz Hybrid V2's Reputation iTz Hybrid V2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iTz Hybrid V2
10-08-2007

dood, i JUST made this, than i saw this, and i was like WOOO, and then this showed up as i was scrolling down and i was like awwww man

but since i'm here

Forum Name : Hybrid

Nick Name/real name : Zig, Brewer, Brewuh, Dave, David!! actual name : call me Zack

Other: i play halo and sports, i'm cool
"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit."