Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
o Kriptic o
Level 28
Subtract from o Kriptic o's ReputationAdd to o Kriptic o's Reputation o Kriptic o is a novice
12-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post
Hi my name is malcolm X.

I dont know how to tell you this, but I'm kind of a big deal around here

I have had three different H3F name changes. First B3ASTY B3AST, then B e A s T, and now finally Malcolm X. I have had lots of GT's as well, maybe you've played with me. My gts are all pretty much one months, they are "Beastyyy" "B e A s T TM" "x FireMayne x" "FBXITSTR8 Zyos" "BeAsT is HxC" "B3ASTY B3AST" "Get Montaged". Probably a lot more. That's me son.

what about B e A sT FTW? i miss playing with you!
I M4STA I
Level 29
Subtract from I M4STA I's ReputationAdd to I M4STA I's Reputation I M4STA I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I M4STA I
12-19-2006

Meh. People would post their crap about themselves, but never go back in to look at other peoples. If they wanted to know about some one, they would veiw profile or ask. Pretty pointless in the long run if you ask me.
AIM-MastaMatt55
Myspace

Angered
FTN
Subtract from Angered's ReputationAdd to Angered's Reputation Angered is a novice
12-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M4STA I View Post
Meh. People would post their crap about themselves, but never go back in to look at other peoples. If they wanted to know about some one, they would veiw profile or ask. Pretty pointless in the long run if you ask me.
Not if you're an attractive girl.

Then you get your own thread with 70+ pages.
vsen
TIFE LIFE
Subtract from vsen's ReputationAdd to vsen's Reputation vsen is a novice
Send a message via MSN to vsen
12-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRaid View Post
what about B e A sT FTW? i miss playing with you!
I dont think that was beast

last time i checked

his friend?or something?

Forum Name: Tuff Ghost
Nickname/Real Name: Brandon
Anything else: Im really into literature, whether writing or reading, Im attending a community college right now, I work Data Entry for a computer company, I play Halo for fun.

Favorite book currently:Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind
MoNKeY-
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from MoNKeY-'s ReputationAdd to MoNKeY-'s Reputation MoNKeY- is a novice
09-26-2007

Forum Name: MoNKey-
Nickname/Real Name: spike
Anything else: not at the moment!
Tyler
wut
Subtract from Tyler's ReputationAdd to Tyler's Reputation Tyler needs more help than Japan
09-26-2007

Forum Name: death_bringer
Info: Let's see...I am mainly a kid who is there for his friends. I like games of course or I wouldn't come to H3F. I have gone by a lot of gamertags. There is not much to know about me. I listed them so maybe you have ran into me before.

Gamertags I Used
death bringer59
princedeath595
DeathBringer595
Ladboy247
Ladboy
FirefoxDeath
DarkDeath595
LnT BladeRunner
IGP BladeRunner
ll Sabre ll
Death959
Death595

Gamertags I Have
GI FallenBoY II
GI Death

Last edited by Tyler; 09-26-2007 at 11:58 AM.
CrazyBoyTyler
Level 14
Subtract from CrazyBoyTyler's ReputationAdd to CrazyBoyTyler's Reputation CrazyBoyTyler is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CrazyBoyTyler
09-26-2007

Forum Name: CrazyBoyTyler (Isn't that obvious)
Anything Else: I am a major camper. I love the outdoors and what not. There is not much to me other then that.
Gamertag: CrazyBoyTyler
Whoa, sorry no fancy photoshop. Just this boring line of text.

Last edited by CrazyBoyTyler; 09-26-2007 at 12:04 PM.
Sparkasm
Level 69
Subtract from Sparkasm's ReputationAdd to Sparkasm's Reputation Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin'
09-26-2007

Hi, I'm Sparksey. Like Beast up there, I to, am a big deal.

You may know me as the guy who made you laugh on XBL, possibly the one who made you cry, either way thats me.

My GT's have ranged from Sparksey to Im From H2F.

My main qualities are being honest and cold. So to the guy who bumped this, you're a c*nt.
l tags r dumb l
Level 29
Subtract from l tags r dumb l's ReputationAdd to l tags r dumb l's Reputation l tags r dumb l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l tags r dumb l Send a message via MSN to l tags r dumb l
09-26-2007

this is a great idea, i was just about to do this, but there is no sub-forum...

Name: Tags r dumb
nickname: Tags
me: I was a moderator at one of the largest halo, xbox, psp, ipod, zune, everything modding sites on the internet, until i retired. Im good at gfx, and halo etc. I quit my staff position there to play more halo so i could make a montage with the capture card i begged for for so long.

I had about 3,500 posts there, but it took me 3 years. Just looking for cool people to play with. I dont care about skill, i dont even care if you sound like ur 8, just looking for fun people. Im 19, i work fulltime, and take college classes online. See ya around
Tyler
wut
Subtract from Tyler's ReputationAdd to Tyler's Reputation Tyler needs more help than Japan
09-26-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by l tags r dumb l View Post
this is a great idea, i was just about to do this, but there is no sub-forum...

Name: Tags r dumb
nickname: Tags
me: I was a moderator at one of the largest halo, xbox, psp, ipod, zune, everything modding sites on the internet, until i retired. Im good at gfx, and halo etc. I quit my staff position there to play more halo so i could make a montage with the capture card i begged for for so long.

I had about 3,500 posts there, but it took me 3 years. Just looking for cool people to play with. I dont care about skill, i dont even care if you sound like ur 8, just looking for fun people. Im 19, i work fulltime, and take college classes online. See ya around
Would that modding site be se7ensins by any chance?