Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Durka FTW
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Durka FTW's ReputationAdd to Durka FTW's Reputation Durka FTW is a novice
10-21-2007

Forum Name: Durka FTW
Nickname/Real Name: Matt
Anything else: I love to play Halo 3, watch football, and take long walks on the beach.
My gamertag is: DURKA FTW. add me for MLG FFA"S or 4v4's.
VoodooVince 41
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from VoodooVince 41's ReputationAdd to VoodooVince 41's Reputation VoodooVince 41 is a novice
10-21-2007

Hi i am Voodoo i am 14 years old and i really love to play halo 3 and I think this is a cool place lol
[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/K-A-P-O-W/montageonesupportcopy-1.png[/IMG]

^^ Kapow´s tage support it ^^

Steggy
Spiderman/10
Subtract from Steggy's ReputationAdd to Steggy's Reputation Steggy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Steggy
10-21-2007

Forum Name: Steggy
Nickname/Real Name: Steggy/Jeff
Anything else: I love halo 1 and halo 2. halo 3 can suck a D. music is my life. im also into video production/editing.
Algerous
Level 11
Subtract from Algerous's ReputationAdd to Algerous's Reputation Algerous is a novice
10-22-2007

First off, i just want to say welcome to all the people above me who haven't got a welcome yet.
So, i am from the UK, dont know weather or not there are alot of us here, but im sure it doesnt matter, and well as you can see by my sig im working on my first ever montage...hope it goes well
Tag is the right there<<<<<<
I consider myself an experienced sig maker, so if anyone wants a request carried out, i'll be happy to contribute.

Well, see everyone around.
Lucky
Archivist
Subtract from Lucky's ReputationAdd to Lucky's Reputation Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Lucky
10-22-2007

I didnt see this thread and i regestired before 4 days of this thread being created
I HDT I BOOGZ
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from I HDT I BOOGZ's ReputationAdd to I HDT I BOOGZ's Reputation I HDT I BOOGZ is a novice
Send a message via MSN to I HDT I BOOGZ
10-22-2007

Just a quick hello from me to you. Been around here for or a year or so but never signed up. The montage help section was my best friend when i made my funtage a few months back, so i have to thank the people who go to the trouble to post tuts here.

Cheers.
QsK_Syrage
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from QsK_Syrage's ReputationAdd to QsK_Syrage's Reputation QsK_Syrage is a novice
10-22-2007

Forum Name: QsK_syrage, but I do prefer Syrage
Nickname/Real Name: None/ Josh
Anything else: Love halo, have ever since I first played. Waiting to get H3 and hopefully be able to do some montage stuff. So whats up =)
Stealthy Jdub
Level 11
Subtract from Stealthy Jdub's ReputationAdd to Stealthy Jdub's Reputation Stealthy Jdub is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Stealthy Jdub
10-22-2007

Forum Name: Stealthy Jdub
Nickname/Real Name: None/Josh
Anything else: My first halo 3 montage will be up in a few days so watch out for it XD
xXCodyCrimsonXx
Level 10
Subtract from xXCodyCrimsonXx's ReputationAdd to xXCodyCrimsonXx's Reputation xXCodyCrimsonXx is a novice
Send a message via MSN to xXCodyCrimsonXx
10-23-2007

hey my name in here is xXCodyCrimsonXx.
obviously my name is Cody
im 18

i just got halo3 and a year or live this past month and im planning on playing it like mad. but not as much as i used to when i had halo 2. because well i have a girlfriend now 11 months. woo. but you can typically find me on anytime from 3:30pm to 12:00am on weekdays. and randomly during weekends. um lets see. i love hardcore music. and i am an anime freak. oh and im currently now renting any kind of games to build my gamerscore. well i hope to become friends with many of you. take care guys
eisoj
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from eisoj's ReputationAdd to eisoj's Reputation eisoj is a novice
Send a message via AIM to eisoj
10-24-2007

Hi I'm eisoj; it's my real name spelt backwards. Somebody told me about this great forum and so I decided to give it a whirl. I'll play either halo 2 or halo 3, I just play for fun. If you have myspace and wouldn't mind adding me, then just gimme a pm. bye bye