Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
CARBlNE
Level 14
Subtract from CARBlNE's ReputationAdd to CARBlNE's Reputation CARBlNE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CARBlNE
10-16-2007

Hi everyone.

Gamertag - CarbLne
Name - Joe
Age - 18
Lvl - 46/44/43/10/5
Rank - Commander
Team - None/Looking
Other - Love playin MLG customs and such if you see me in a custom join up its always fun
l Atrophy l
fghtffyrdmns
Subtract from l Atrophy l's ReputationAdd to l Atrophy l's Reputation l Atrophy l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Atrophy l
10-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushedNsorted View Post
Hey there...
The records indicate that I have never posted to this site before! So I thought why not make my first post today by saying hello to the community in the Introductions forum.

Hello.

Forum name: krushedNsorted
Nickname/Realname: JDog (Real name? Hmm, could be...)
Age: 37 (why does typing that make me feel so out of place?)
Anything Else: I like pizza.

I did not actually find an 'Introductions Forum', but this seemed like the correct place.... forgive the newborn if I am mistaken.
Anyways I play Halo 3 mostly with local friends. We get together with a few 360s and throw grenades at each other a lot. I am really diggin the Halo 3 Theater/saved film features and have made one montage so far of our second Halo 3 game night, hopefully get some more done in the future.
Seen some good videos up here, keep up the carnage... laters!

You found the right place to post =]
You said you've already made a montage..... let's see it!
krushedNsorted
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from krushedNsorted's ReputationAdd to krushedNsorted's Reputation krushedNsorted is a novice
10-16-2007
Default Thanks...here is vid link

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Atrophy l View Post
You found the right place to post =]
You said you've already made a montage..... let's see it!
Good, glad this is the place... I put this up on Mythica (learned about them from here-great streaming) Its more of a music video just showin some free cam views of our battles, occasional 3rd person flyarounds... had a ton of fun makin it though, hope you enjoy...

Halo_3_Smack.wmv - hosted by mythica.org
HarmlessPill
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from HarmlessPill's ReputationAdd to HarmlessPill's Reputation HarmlessPill is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HarmlessPill Send a message via MSN to HarmlessPill Send a message via Yahoo to HarmlessPill
10-16-2007

Hey, my name is Brandon, my gamertag is HarmlessPill. Yes, i am new to the forum, just wanted to say hello.

btw, halo kicks ass
_TimmyJump_
Level 12
Subtract from _TimmyJump_'s ReputationAdd to _TimmyJump_'s Reputation _TimmyJump_ is a novice
10-16-2007

Forum Name: _TimmyJump_
Nickname/Real Name: Timmy/Tim
Gamertag: TimmyJump
Anything else: Currently deployed to the asshole of the world, Iraq. I'm a Marine, stationed in NC... I also graduated in NC, in Jacksonville. White Oak alumni.. Whuttup Dual SMGeeZ! Been playing Halo since its birth, but have not played H3 yet.. soon tho.. very soon.. Skateboarding, drinking, partying, women and going to the beach is what i'm mostly doing, if i'm not in a warzone..

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
l Atrophy l
fghtffyrdmns
Subtract from l Atrophy l's ReputationAdd to l Atrophy l's Reputation l Atrophy l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Atrophy l
10-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushedNsorted View Post
Good, glad this is the place... I put this up on Mythica (learned about them from here-great streaming) Its more of a music video just showin some free cam views of our battles, occasional 3rd person flyarounds... had a ton of fun makin it though, hope you enjoy...

Halo_3_Smack.wmv - hosted by mythica.org

Wasn't bad...
I liked all the angle's you can get with Halo 3's playback feature.
It's tight.
nWo Random
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from nWo Random's ReputationAdd to nWo Random's Reputation nWo Random is a novice
Send a message via MSN to nWo Random
10-17-2007

whats up guys, im new here, fresh out of thegowforums.com. gears is dead so i thought i'd hit up some H3. probably have a montage comming out in the future.
Hovis
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Hovis's ReputationAdd to Hovis's Reputation Hovis is a novice
10-17-2007

Forum Name: Hovis
Nickname/Real Name: Hovis/Alex
Anything else: From the united kingdom. Love Halo second love for gears of war. Planning on making videos soon but I'm not a pro yet :P.
xXSt1LLmaTicXx
Level 10
Subtract from xXSt1LLmaTicXx's ReputationAdd to xXSt1LLmaTicXx's Reputation xXSt1LLmaTicXx is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xXSt1LLmaTicXx
10-17-2007

Forum Name: xXSt1LLmaTicXx
Nickname/Real Name: Mike/Sonny
Anything else: My XBL Gamertage is the same as my username... I play alot of sports and I ike to chill on forums on my free time. I'm a member at many forums and I get along with alotta guys so I'm hoping to meet some new people here.
Dorwrath
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Dorwrath's ReputationAdd to Dorwrath's Reputation Dorwrath is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Dorwrath
10-17-2007
Default Introduction Thing

Hello all. Nice to meet ya.