Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Slayer Will
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from Slayer Will's ReputationAdd to Slayer Will's Reputation Slayer Will is on the rise to fame Slayer Will is on the rise to fame
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat3ksi View Post
Before I stopped playing clan games, didn't record much at the time. I think this was in 2008.

I'm on Sidewinder, running away from enemy, the flag in my hands. Team mates are dead. I'm on foot and therefore slow. Not looking good.
Two people chasing me, one ambushes me from where I'm going to. Well, throw the flag down on the ice from cliff. Strafe like my feet are on fire, stick all these fuckers, close range. Get away with it and score.
I remember those solo flag captures on Sidewinder. I'd usually get in a ghost and go through the tunnels, but I'd teleporter-cap sometimes. That's a strategic/pro getaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2F ShocK View Post
I went 8-40 against Walshy & friends in a MM game back in 06 (teammates quit leaving me 1v4). Out-BRed him once. I wonder if he remembers me
Damn, that's something to remember. Especially in that year.

All of these stories/vids are cool as hell.
Dudeman27
Level 31
Subtract from Dudeman27's ReputationAdd to Dudeman27's Reputation Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Dudeman27 Send a message via Yahoo to Dudeman27
01-23-2015

I gotta go with the classic. It was good back in '08. Maybe not as good now...

sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Will View Post
Damn, that's something to remember. Especially in that year.
Any play on a pro by a non-pro is always a timeless experience.

This was the first time i really postered a top tier player, even though it was just a simple play, it was probably the most rewarding rrbx i've ever hit. Ghost, Dersky and Neighbor were at the same house together on XBC and i got a couple games in with them.
LOST IN TIME

Twoson
Add for MLG H2MC - H3MC
Subtract from Twoson's ReputationAdd to Twoson's Reputation Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary
01-23-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69wQ-5RKFeU

7:47 the killtacular 4v4 mlg exterm

The story behind it is just legendary...

For the first time ever I tried MDMA and me and my friend ended up going home to play halo 3 MLG playlist, he brought his monitor and xbox over etc it was exciting as fuck LOL...

anyways..we match with these four kids.. and they beat us in guardian slayer and start sending us voice clips talking shit etc so next game we miraculously match up with them again and we beat them king of the hill construct and after the game they didn't send any messages or anything and next game we match up AGAIN third time for the final game who wins best out of 3 hypothetically LOL.. and we play pit flag and within 30 seconds or so into the game I annihalate there entire team with a killtac and 2 of them ended up quitting out after i choked on the trocity ( isnt in the clip ) holy fuck man... my friend literally screamed at the top of his lungs LOL.. it was so fkn intense, we had the str8 rippin montage playing in the background it was just hyped up as fk.. mind you we were really fkn high hahah afterwards we sent them each a trash talk message and called it a night halo wise.

The most fullfilling part of it all which i found extremely fucking weird was the kid I got the killtac on was a kid who talked shit to me back in 2007 in halo 2 that beat me in a 1v1.. it was so fkn weird it blew my mind.

TWOSON
ShmanKs
Level 32
Subtract from ShmanKs's ReputationAdd to ShmanKs's Reputation ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-23-2015

2:30 probably the fastest exterm ever and a play I will always remember

GT:
ShmanKs

Found this old ass support sig still on this site :)

Hyena
Lightning Sniper
Subtract from Hyena's ReputationAdd to Hyena's Reputation Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoson View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69wQ-5RKFeU

7:47 the killtacular 4v4 mlg exterm

The story behind it is just legendary...

For the first time ever I tried MDMA and me and my friend ended up going home to play halo 3 MLG playlist, he brought his monitor and xbox over etc it was exciting as fuck LOL...

anyways..we match with these four kids.. and they beat us in guardian slayer and start sending us voice clips talking shit etc so next game we miraculously match up with them again and we beat them king of the hill construct and after the game they didn't send any messages or anything and next game we match up AGAIN third time for the final game who wins best out of 3 hypothetically LOL.. and we play pit flag and within 30 seconds or so into the game I annihalate there entire team with a killtac and 2 of them ended up quitting out after i choked on the trocity ( isnt in the clip ) holy fuck man... my friend literally screamed at the top of his lungs LOL.. it was so fkn intense, we had the str8 rippin montage playing in the background it was just hyped up as fk.. mind you we were really fkn high hahah afterwards we sent them each a trash talk message and called it a night halo wise.

The most fullfilling part of it all which i found extremely fucking weird was the kid I got the killtac on was a kid who talked shit to me back in 2007 in halo 2 that beat me in a 1v1.. it was so fkn weird it blew my mind.
That's awesome
Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Now that you're in here, you can let us all know what you consider your best play ever.

[1/2/15]

Deany
Level 14
Subtract from Deany's ReputationAdd to Deany's Reputation Deany taps Cortana Deany taps Cortana Deany taps Cortana Deany taps Cortana Deany taps Cortana
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobs View Post
Remember that clip. After that trocity shot i was like: "No Way"
Hyena
Lightning Sniper
Subtract from Hyena's ReputationAdd to Hyena's Reputation Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
Now that you're in here, you can let us all know what you consider your best play ever.
My phone died btw, and like you...I don't want to spoil it
Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

I got off anyway lol. Let's plan a date and have the same battle Legacy and Sandman's Final had. Except without the same fucking song.

[1/2/15]