Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
TYT_Daveyyy
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from TYT_Daveyyy's ReputationAdd to TYT_Daveyyy's Reputation TYT_Daveyyy is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to TYT_Daveyyy
12-28-2014
Default Looking for A Halo CE pc crew FOR YT!

anyone looking to come along with me on halo CE (PC) gonna start uploading it again I love the classic feel, If your interested Add me on Skype and snipe me with a message

Skype = david.coleman839

Stay sexy forum!

Join My server [TYT]Shotties-No-Shields For the "BEST Slayer Action around"
"THEY ARE NOT COVENANT!" - "REAPEAT NOT COVENANT!"
So stay there. Cause I'll be coming over. And while our bloods still young. so young it runs. We won’t stop till it's over. Won't stop till they SURRENDER!
CrosS_
Level 26
Subtract from CrosS_'s ReputationAdd to CrosS_'s Reputation CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-28-2014

the amount of people interested in watching (let alone playing )shotgun/no shields on battle creek from halo PC, especially considering the MCC is out, is probably zero.
Lat3ksi
Level 19
Subtract from Lat3ksi's ReputationAdd to Lat3ksi's Reputation Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000
01-01-2015

Install Custom Edition instead. Halo PC is pretty much dead. You need the H1PC key for CE to work.

Get Custom Edition

Download this when you've updated CE to 1.10 version. Includes auto map downloading, server bookmarking and other cool stuff.

My steam: Lateksi - and my skype: lauri.roivas
stormy
Level 38
Subtract from stormy's ReputationAdd to stormy's Reputation stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided
01-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat3ksi View Post
Install Custom Edition instead. Halo PC is pretty much dead. You need the H1PC key for CE to work.

Get Custom Edition

Download this when you've updated CE to 1.10 version. Includes auto map downloading, server bookmarking and other cool stuff.

My steam: Lateksi - and my skype: lauri.roivas
i had no idea about this! thank you!
Lat3ksi
Level 19
Subtract from Lat3ksi's ReputationAdd to Lat3ksi's Reputation Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000
01-02-2015

No problem. Now that I think about it, I should make a guide for new people.
stormy
Level 38
Subtract from stormy's ReputationAdd to stormy's Reputation stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided
01-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat3ksi View Post
No problem. Now that I think about it, I should make a guide for new people.

You really should. I'm sure there's a lot of people who frequent this site that love HPC but don't know about what you posted.
mozilla
Level 11
Subtract from mozilla's ReputationAdd to mozilla's Reputation mozilla is a novice
01-05-2015

only way this is going to be fun is with a dial up or sat isp 266 ping or higher... I'm in

Dazz***

CrosS_
Level 26
Subtract from CrosS_'s ReputationAdd to CrosS_'s Reputation CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield CrosS_ finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozilla View Post
only way this is going to be fun is with a dial up or sat isp 266 ping or higher... I'm in

Dazz***
DAZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro, upload your old video with the smashing pumpkins song and the crazy bloom! ive been wanting to see that shit for so long!
mozilla
Level 11
Subtract from mozilla's ReputationAdd to mozilla's Reputation mozilla is a novice
CrosS_
Level 26
01-13-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozilla View Post
AHAHAHA SURG oh my god i forgot about that guy

WHOS GOT A NAME LIKE BIGBUTT? HUH? OS FUCKING BIG BUTT, THE FUCK DOES THAT?!