Halo 4 0 0%
Call of Halo 10 9.09%
Solid potential / few tweaks from good 23 20.91%
the fuck is this shit 34 30.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
TuRampant
Level 19
Subtract from TuRampant's ReputationAdd to TuRampant's Reputation TuRampant is legendary TuRampant is legendary TuRampant is legendary
Send a message via AIM to TuRampant
12-21-2014

*Steps on soapbox*

Some of you guys should really bite your tongue until you actually play this game. I'll admit I had some of the same concerns as all of you, but after actually playing the game for a while now, I'm not worried about them anymore. Sprint isn't really a game breaking ability anymore, you can only get away from people a very very small portion of the time. It's only useful for getting from place to place and it speeds up gameplay. Ground pound isn't overpowered at all, any time some guy has tried to use it he just gets melted before he can even use it. The times where they did get it off it only made the other person one shot. Thruster pack only adds more variety to the movements you can do and is just another tool in gun fights. I find myself using it in those ohhhh crap movements where you go up a lift or around a corner and there's 3 dudes standing there ready to jump me. It's also good for getting into cover or when you're chasing a kill around a corner. It gives you another option as far as strafing is concerned. I've even had players use it to get out of the way of a sword lunge.

Overall this game is just straight up fun and it feels and plays great. Teamwork is definitely rewarded and I haven't had matches as competitive as these for a quite a while. This game FEELS LIKE HALO and I've actually had more fun playing this game than I have playing any of the games on the MCC(Feels like blasphemy I know). The changes they've implemented make Halo feel new and fresh again. My advice is to just give it a chance and to try and play it before you crucify 343.

*Steps off soapbox*

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
I see your name a lot with top players, ur famus mayne.

Last edited by TuRampant; 12-21-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
12-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRampant View Post
*Steps on soapbox*

Some of you guys should really bite your tongue until you actually play this game. I'll admit I had some of the same concerns as all of you, but after actually playing the game for a while now, I'm not worried about them anymore. Sprint isn't really a game breaking ability anymore, you can only get away from people a very very small portion of the time. It's only useful for getting from place to place and it speeds up gameplay. Ground pound isn't overpowered at all, any time some guy has tried to use it he just gets melted before he can even use it. The times where they did get it off it only made the other person one shot. Thruster pack only adds more variety to the movements you can do and is just another tool in gun fights. I find myself using it in those ohhhh crap movements where you go up a lift or around a corner and there's 3 dudes standing there ready to jump me. It's also good for getting into cover or when you're chasing a kill around a corner. It gives you another option as far as strafing is concerned. I've even had players use it to get out of the way of a sword lunge.

Overall this game is just straight up fun and it feels and plays great. Teamwork is definitely rewarded and I haven't had matches as competitive as these for a quite a while. This game FEELS LIKE HALO and I've actually had more fun playing this game than I have playing any of the games on the MCC(Feels like blasphemy I know). The changes they've implemented make Halo feel new and fresh again. My advice is to just give it a chance and to try and play it before you crucify 343.

*Steps off soapbox*
BURN THE HERETIC!

Spoiler!
TIFE LIFE
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
12-21-2014

So to you guys that have played what are your thoughts on the smart scope? (ADS)
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
TuRampant
Level 19
Subtract from TuRampant's ReputationAdd to TuRampant's Reputation TuRampant is legendary TuRampant is legendary TuRampant is legendary
Send a message via AIM to TuRampant
12-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
So to you guys that have played what are your thoughts on the smart scope? (ADS)
Right now on the default button layout left trigger is to ADS, but thankfully on Bumper jumper it's still on the right thumb stick. Personally I love how the BR looks when you aim, it gives you a wider view and honestly just looks prettier. Works pretty well on other weapons like the AR and pistol as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
I see your name a lot with top players, ur famus mayne.
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
12-21-2014

How does it feel when your scoped in compared to traditional zoom?
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
12-21-2014

Do you have to hold it on Bumper Jumper, or does it just stay when you click it like it has always been?

[1/2/15]

Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
12-21-2014

Just played a couple games on Kampy's account. Can confirm that there are many sweaty virgins playing right now.
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
12-21-2014

I've heard there isn't friendly fire in this. Is it true Nv1?
TIFE LIFE
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
12-21-2014

Yeah just for this section of the beta.

There are going to be 3 different sections.
Zeus Is Godly
The Sky is still Falling
Subtract from Zeus Is Godly's ReputationAdd to Zeus Is Godly's Reputation Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000
12-21-2014

Have you guys been watching the sprint on the halo channel? Its basically a process on Halo 5 developments, and detailing why they make all their decisions, its a good watch