Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
11-15-2012

There Will Be Blood: 9.5/10
dat Day-Lewis
dem milkshakes

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
11-15-2012

Fuck off and go ruin a different thread. This isn't the place to post whatever stupid shit you want.
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
11-16-2012

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.5/10

Spoiler!
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
11-16-2012

Wait.....what ending did you see? >_>

Spoiler!
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Wait.....what ending did you see? >_>

Spoiler!
That's the ending I saw. Like I said,
Spoiler!
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
11-16-2012

Oh, I misread what you posted.
iEastmani
Smokestown
Subtract from iEastmani's ReputationAdd to iEastmani's Reputation iEastmani is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iEastmani Send a message via MSN to iEastmani Send a message via Yahoo to iEastmani
11-16-2012

The Avengers - 9.5/10

Tom Hiddleston had a tremendous performance as Loki, and as always, Robert Downey Jr.'s smart-ass alter ego Tony Stark was ridiculously hilarious. I loved all the humor sprinkled all over this movie. It fit very well, considering the gravity of their situation.

Edit: How could I forget how epic the 100000000000 shots of Scarlett Johansson's ass were lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im BigTigga H0 View Post
Transformers was like "ZOMG i want that in my trousers over again!" but not like 300 wehre i thought "If xersexes and leonidus got into it head on head i want to see d.cks fly!" good.

AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
11-16-2012

Flight: 8/10
seriously go see it, i can already smell the oscars

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
iLLooZionz
Level 13
Subtract from iLLooZionz's ReputationAdd to iLLooZionz's Reputation iLLooZionz is a novice
11-17-2012

Ted - 10/10 funniest movie thank you seth mcfarlen
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
11-17-2012

The Big Blue (Le grand bleu) - 9/10^

An absolute recommendation from me.

I saw this movie today in the morning and it has captivated me through the unusual long runtime and totally fascinated me.
Itīs Such a lovely movie, where i also had a good amount of laugh-seizures. I also really loved the soundtrack!

Luc besson and Jean reno are just such a great combination <3 unique movie art^