Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#81
01-12-2006
Default

Good times will be had by all. Im kinda random when it comes to 1v1s, sometimes I can perform really well and step up to or even beat really good players. Then other times I can get pwned by nubs, I dont really understand it myself.

Anyway, I wont spam Fershettas thread anymore
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#82
01-12-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
would you record games from your point of view if the person you are playing requests it?

we can only play Warlock?
I haven't hooked up my capture in months, but I guess I could.

The reason I don't offer Lockout anymore is because it's all about the sniper... and the map is so large and intricate that the person with the sniper can escape and keep distance with ease. Also, with all the stickies it gets kind of ridiculous and pulls away from the skill base I try to set for my 1v1 match-ups... Lucky sticks across map, sticking someone a millisecond before they kill you, suicide sticks, etc... That stuff doesn't happen on Warlock. It's just purely skill. I think Warlock MLG settings is the only man-to-man and pure skill-based 1v1 setting there is, which is why it's all I'm offering now.

Simms, if you wanted to play a 1v1 on Lockout off-the-record and for fun just for me to record it from my P.O.V., we could probably do that. Otherwise, I'm pretty done with Lockout.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-12-2006 at 05:09 PM.
Thepanzergnome
Level 30
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: THE UGAY
Posts: 1,890
Subtract from Thepanzergnome's ReputationAdd to Thepanzergnome's Reputation Thepanzergnome is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Thepanzergnome Send a message via MSN to Thepanzergnome
#83
01-12-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation
i wanna 1v1 simms, i hear hes really good
nah hes really crap, worst person ive ever played.
Gt:impanzergnome
Aim:Thepanzergnome
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#84
01-12-2006
Default

yeah id give you a mess around 1v1 on Lockout. since its a custom we can just agree to no sniper because I know what youre saying, its all about who gets it because usually theyre guarenteed a few kills with it anyway. i dont like warlock, at all for anything. but Id happily play you Midship if you think thats any better? ill message you one time soon when youre free.

oh and panzer, or should I say LOVEFAN - dont make me post that game again
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#85
01-12-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
yeah id give you a mess around 1v1 on Lockout. since its a custom we can just agree to no sniper because I know what youre saying, its all about who gets it because usually theyre guarenteed a few kills with it anyway. i dont like warlock, at all for anything. but Id happily play you Midship if you think thats any better? ill message you one time soon when youre free.

oh and panzer, or should I say LOVEFAN - dont make me post that game again
'kay... Any time.
MLG Shinobi
Level 19
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 486
Subtract from MLG Shinobi's ReputationAdd to MLG Shinobi's Reputation MLG Shinobi is a novice
#86
01-12-2006
Default

ill play you sometime tomorrow.
im already on your friends list, gamertag : Enigma 90.
gamertag: Enigma 90
Send me a f/r for MLG FFA (make sure to include mlg ffa in the text)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG Shinobi
Carbon will beat FB at Orlando, someone quote me on this
and they did...
WesSidE
Level 31
WesSidE's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: WesSidEEE!
Posts: 2,155
Subtract from WesSidE's ReputationAdd to WesSidE's Reputation WesSidE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WesSidE
#87
01-12-2006
Default

lol fershetta...it was 3-3 and i was in a good position to get my 4th kill until my cat stepped on my tapline. LOL HAHAHAHAHA i gotta make a quick phone call but send me a FR or something....i wanna play you to 15. and i think i clock camo better than u do later.
XBL GT: AKA WesSidE
----

Last edited by WesSidE; 01-12-2006 at 08:39 PM.
CeRoNuS
Ghostwalking.
CeRoNuS's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida.
Posts: 6,150
Subtract from CeRoNuS's ReputationAdd to CeRoNuS's Reputation CeRoNuS is a novice
#88
01-13-2006
Default

Its Not Delivery... Its Fershetta!!!!!!
Sir Lagzalot
Level 29
Sir Lagzalot's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 1,680
Subtract from Sir Lagzalot's ReputationAdd to Sir Lagzalot's Reputation Sir Lagzalot is a novice
#89
01-13-2006
Default

no worries fershetta, I have no personal vendetta, your probably a cool guy anways! send me a FR
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#90
01-13-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lagzalot
no worries fershetta, I have no personal vendetta, your probably a cool guy anways! send me a FR
No personal vendettas after completely disrespecting me before playing me and without "personally" knowing me? You're cool.

Oh, and learn to fucking read. Why on earth would I ever play you 1v1 if you can't even read the fucking rules? "YOU MUST SEND MEEEEE A FRIEND REQUEST" ... "I WILL NOT SEND YOOOOUUUUUU ONEEEEEE"

Why are people so retarded?!?!?! <Whines.> I fucking hate people around H2F, I swear.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off