Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
SERIEZ1
Royalty
Subtract from SERIEZ1's ReputationAdd to SERIEZ1's Reputation SERIEZ1 is stuck in campaign mode
01-10-2006

You mean his 3rd loss, because i already beat him, i just cant post the game due to certain "rules" he gave me.
PSN-Arrrogance, FapingRace, YoungSiinatra

WesSidE
Level 31
Subtract from WesSidE's ReputationAdd to WesSidE's Reputation WesSidE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WesSidE
01-10-2006

Hey! I didn't see any sign that keeps me from playing you 1v1! i'll send a FR tomorrow at some point...and SERIEZ....what r u talking about certain 'rules'?
XBL GT: AKA WesSidE
----
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-10-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERIEZ1
You mean his 3rd loss, because i already beat him, i just cant post the game due to certain "rules" he gave me.
...huh? What? o.o''
chamel3on
Level 25
Subtract from chamel3on's ReputationAdd to chamel3on's Reputation chamel3on is a novice
Send a message via AIM to chamel3on
01-10-2006

fershetta, i openly apologize for whatever got you upset, i really do. this needs not become a giant open debate, specifics are to be handled in the PMs.
Dallas '06, Dallas '07

Whistlerman
CoachMayyne
Subtract from Whistlerman's ReputationAdd to Whistlerman's Reputation Whistlerman is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Whistlerman
01-10-2006

fershetta, my man GT is Whistlerman, I'll take you on this weekend, Fakephoenix2 is good either way
CeRoNuS
Ghostwalking.
Subtract from CeRoNuS's ReputationAdd to CeRoNuS's Reputation CeRoNuS is a novice
01-11-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Paladin
Friday. Your second loss is on its way.
Ow... Paladin honey... I would play you 1v1 and I would Possibly beat you... I dont think you will win against Fershetta... Its because one thing... Its Not Delivery, Its Fershetta
Sir Lagzalot
Level 29
Subtract from Sir Lagzalot's ReputationAdd to Sir Lagzalot's Reputation Sir Lagzalot is a novice
01-11-2006
Default :)

I want in on this RAPE FEST...someone play me 1v1.....I'm assuming this "challenge" is closed, probably because you finished playing all the bad people fershetta, and there are no more "bad people" to play...btw Kerizma is better than fershetta, and I beat kerizma 1v1...maybe that sheds some light on the possible outcome of this unprobable 1v1. I don't really care what your excuse is, I'm just stating the truth...kerizma is fucking good btw....

...keep the good times rolling...

Last edited by Sir Lagzalot; 01-11-2006 at 09:29 AM.
Sir Lagzalot
Level 29
Subtract from Sir Lagzalot's ReputationAdd to Sir Lagzalot's Reputation Sir Lagzalot is a novice
01-11-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA
mmm lagzalot. don't be mean to fershetta.. hes accually cool and hes good. and our 1v1 didn't count, I told you it was a warm-up game and lockout w/ radar takes no skill
lol..lockout radar..is the only way to play..sure it counted..you challenged me remember!
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-11-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lagzalot
I want in on this RAPE FEST...someone play me 1v1.....I'm assuming this "challenge" is closed, probably because you finished playing all the bad people fershetta, and there are no more "bad people" to play...btw Kerizma is better than fershetta, and I beat kerizma 1v1...maybe that sheds some light on the possible outcome of this unprobable 1v1. I don't really care what your excuse is, I'm just stating the truth...kerizma is fucking good btw....

...keep the good times rolling...
Kerizma is better than Fershetta... Funny how I beat him last night on Warlock and then he beat me on Lockout. Guess that means he's more 1337 for winning on Lockout.

I even beat him on Coagulation, too.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...ayer=Fershetta

I win.
I Flesh Wound I
Level 13
Subtract from I Flesh Wound I's ReputationAdd to I Flesh Wound I's Reputation I Flesh Wound I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I Flesh Wound I
01-11-2006

lol 1v1 on coag.