Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
I Flesh Wound I
Level 13
Subtract from I Flesh Wound I's ReputationAdd to I Flesh Wound I's Reputation I Flesh Wound I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I Flesh Wound I
01-06-2006

That was a fun 1v1 fershetta. Especially the part where it took about 40 min for 1 match. Hope we can have a rematch sometime.

Last edited by I Flesh Wound I; 01-06-2006 at 05:35 AM.
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by x HocKeY 09
Haha, I loved SSB for the N64. I had Everything unlocked and was literly upsesed. HAha
Clearly not a fan of spelling though.

Anyways, ya! SSBM is an amazing game. It's SO fun. I would play it more than halo if it were online. Me and 3 of my friends would play that game for hours back in the day. I miss those times
GT: King Bond
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
I LOVE Fershetta

Im glad to see youve re-edited your post and taken the loss. I have to say I was on form TO FUCK that game. lol seriously if you recorded that can you tell me?

Again, thanks for continuing your assessment and sorry I ended your unfreakin believable spree
The only thing you "FUCKED" that game was assassinating me in the face, pulling off retarded sticks, and having one of the most technically lucky Halo games I've ever seen in my life. The only reason I wish I did record it would be to show you laughing almost hysterically, because you couldn't believe the BS occuring yourself.

If you're proud of that win, then props to you. I know I wouldn't be. Nobody has any ethics when it comes to Halo 2.

But whatever.

You were on form to "FUCK."

And I'm on form to "FUCK" Halo 2. Fucking garbage game.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-06-2006 at 07:13 AM.
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
01-06-2006

^^^

Dont take my post the wrong way. Yes I agree, I was insanely luckly that game. Particuarly the two sticks and one of the snipes, Im happy I won but you seemed to be more bothered about it than me. "Friendly 1v1s" as you put in your first post to this thread. "Respect me and Ill respect you" - Not talking the entire game then quitting, going offline and closing your 1v1 thread doesnt sound like much respect for a friendly 1v1 game. I dunno what your experience is with people that beat you 1v1, but Im not the kinda guy thats gonna go and post an ownage game of me beating you. As I said backing you up in that other thread, Ive played you four times at 1v1 and youve won 3 of them. Im not bothered about admitting that, you are a better player than me.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-06-2006

Quote:
^^^

Dont take my post the wrong way. Yes I agree, I was insanely luckly that game. Particuarly the two sticks and one of the snipes, Im happy I won but you seemed to be more bothered about it than me. "Friendly 1v1s" as you put in your first post to this thread. "Respect me and Ill respect you" - Not talking the entire game then quitting, going offline and closing your 1v1 thread doesnt sound like much respect for a friendly 1v1 game. I dunno what your experience is with people that beat you 1v1, but Im not the kinda guy thats gonna go and post an ownage game of me beating you. As I said backing you up in that other thread, Ive played you four times at 1v1 and youve won 3 of them. Im not bothered about admitting that, you are a better player than me.
I was mad at how inconsistant this dumb game can be and just needed to get offline. I dunno... This game is so dumb. I don't know why I even play it.

I have nothing but respect for you. I know you're a cool guy. I mean, come on... when isn't someone that calls lunch "dinner," dinner "tea," and a bed-time snack "supper" cool?

I just find it amazing how the best player in the world (not me, at all) could lose a game, no matter how good he is, because of the game's inconsistancy. Because of some random melee that works one time but not another, or something dumb like that. It's a joke.
SimMs
01-06-2006

I live in the UK. You have not experienced Halo 2 bullshit like I have. I know its frustrating sometimes, I just didnt know what you were doing at the time. Im glad were cool anyway, everyone gets dicked around by this game at one point or another. Otherwise there wouldnt be half as many ownage games of people beating better players than themselves.
Fershetta
Level 35
01-06-2006

Quote:
I live in the UK. You have not experienced Halo 2 bullshit like I have. I know its frustrating sometimes, I just didnt know what you were doing at the time. Im glad were cool anyway, everyone gets dicked around by this game at one point or another. Otherwise there wouldnt be half as many ownage games of people beating better players than themselves.
Yeah... I just needed to cool down. This game frustrates me like no other. And then you have the assholes that play it... I just don't need it. Like that kid that made 2 threads about me in the last 10 minutes. lmao... It's a joke. There's only a few good kids like you. You knew I was a cool guy from the times we played/talked before. So no probs... Just needed a breather.
SimMs
01-06-2006

yep, I know youre cool, thats why I didnt make a thread the second I beat you saying youre bad. Ive come across some pricks online and on this forum. If its anyone concern, I can safely say Fershetta isnt one of them. In light of all this controversy, Id like to say 'Good game we will have to have another soon'.
Fershetta
Level 35
01-06-2006

Quote:
yep, I know youre cool, thats why I didnt make a thread the second I beat you saying youre bad. Ive come across some pricks online and on this forum. If its anyone concern, I can safely say Fershetta isnt one of them. In light of all this controversy, Id like to say 'Good game we will have to have another soon'.
Good game

gtfut Stupid 10-character limit
Captain 67
Yarrrr
Subtract from Captain 67's ReputationAdd to Captain 67's Reputation Captain 67 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Captain 67
01-06-2006

It sounded like you were royally pissed off there for a second fershy. So you lost once? Big deal, obviously you're good if you've beaten a ton of other people. No loss of respect here, it happens is all.
:boat: