Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
01-05-2006

youre already on my friends list, but I wanna play you again . Ill be on later tonight so Ill send you a message about it.

edit: Fershetta, after looking over your 3 available gametype options; I was wondering if I could have a slight mixture of two? That is, Id like a rifles game, but with radar ON rather than off. I dont want Dymdez style combo whoring Let me know. If not Ill play rifles with rader off, not a big deal, just wondering.

Last edited by SimMs; 01-05-2006 at 02:36 PM.
AiF AuraX
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from AiF AuraX's ReputationAdd to AiF AuraX's Reputation AiF AuraX is a novice
01-05-2006

ill send u a f/r today soemtime

yeah if we could do mlg 1v1 default settings that would be great :o
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by x HocKeY 09
Fershetta, I was thinking about it, but since your about 21-0 im kind of having second thoughts lol. Glad to have you back at the forums, and what gamecube game have you been playing which took you out of the halo loop?
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE!!! WOOO!!!! I love it. I have everything unlocked except for the Final Destination board and it makes me angry. The last few challenges in the one mode thingy are too hard. <Pout.>
SimMs
01-05-2006

Ok, Im not quite sure whats going on here. BUT Ill keep my mouth shut until I hear more...
xx Aust1n xx
Shabang
Subtract from xx Aust1n xx's ReputationAdd to xx Aust1n xx's Reputation xx Aust1n xx is a novice
01-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE!!! WOOO!!!! I love it. I have everything unlocked except for the Final Destination board and it makes me angry. The last few challenges in the one mode thingy are too hard. <Pout.>

Haha, I loved SSB for the N64. I had Everything unlocked and was literly upsesed. HAha
y4n3r5
Level 34
Subtract from y4n3r5's ReputationAdd to y4n3r5's Reputation y4n3r5 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to y4n3r5
01-05-2006

you guys won't win....he teh raype at teh 1v1
Krupt
Level 45
Subtract from Krupt's ReputationAdd to Krupt's Reputation Krupt is on the rise to fame Krupt is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Krupt
01-06-2006

ill give you a lil 1VS1 bro...ill hit you up sometime tomorrow....my GT is XiF KoRRuPT so try to pay attention to the friends request just incase i forget to have a message attached to it

Whistlerman
CoachMayyne
Subtract from Whistlerman's ReputationAdd to Whistlerman's Reputation Whistlerman is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Whistlerman
01-06-2006

I'll take you on tomorrow, can't wait
KAMlKAZE
coolest black kid on live
Subtract from KAMlKAZE's ReputationAdd to KAMlKAZE's Reputation KAMlKAZE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KAMlKAZE Send a message via MSN to KAMlKAZE Send a message via Yahoo to KAMlKAZE
01-06-2006

i already knew i sucked at one on ones, but fershetta fucking made my lil brother cry...... he was like i thought u were good...... and u got beat by a girl....... im like hes a dude u fuckin moron... but thats the whole story, true story..... ask fershy but ne ways.... we are gonna keep that gameplay to ourselves fershetta.... i dont think i wanna appear in yo next montage
SimMs
01-06-2006

I LOVE Fershetta

Im glad to see youve re-edited your post and taken the loss. I have to say I was on form TO FUCK that game. lol seriously if you recorded that can you tell me?

Again, thanks for continuing your assessment and sorry I ended your unfreakin believable spree