Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxR Sick
SEnd me a friend request ur list is full
Just try again some time later on tomorrow, I'll keep removing people after I play with them. I'm not sending any FRs out to anyone, though. Sorry.

Last edited by Fershetta; 04-16-2006 at 12:37 AM.
THa PhReaK
Level 29
Subtract from THa PhReaK's ReputationAdd to THa PhReaK's Reputation THa PhReaK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to THa PhReaK
04-16-2006

Fershetta IMO you are a really good 1v1 player but i think in warlock its almost impossible to win if theres one host. You said that in Lockout whoever gets the sniper first wins, well in Warlock who ever gets the Camo first is gonna win especially if its the host. But regardless good games, ill play sum more 1v1's and FFA's hopefully.

(hopefuly u dont judge me after those 1v1s)
GT: xSirPsycho
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by I TM4C I
Fershetta IMO you are a really good 1v1 player but i think in warlock its almost impossible to win if theres one host. You said that in Lockout whoever gets the sniper first wins, well in Warlock who ever gets the Camo first is gonna win especially if its the host. But regardless good games, ill play sum more 1v1's and FFA's hopefully.

(hopefuly u dont judge me after those 1v1s)
Well, I can say the same thing as the reason I didn't win all the FFAs we played - I didn't have host. I had over a thousand shots fired every game and you'd win with like 700-800. Ridiculous. ;p

Anyhow, I didn't judge you at all. I was actually going to keep you on my friends list because I thought you were fairly decent. I didn't even know you were you. Like... I know the TM4C name... but I didn't know your GT was l PhREaK l. lol

My host is usually pretty fair, though. With two people on my host, it's almost dead even. People cream me with shotguns and destroy me across-map with their rifles. But lately, with the problems, it's been pretty gay. COMCAST HURRY AND COME FIX MEEEEE!!! <Whines.>

Last edited by Fershetta; 04-16-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Spartan The Gun
Level 28
Subtract from Spartan The Gun's ReputationAdd to Spartan The Gun's Reputation Spartan The Gun is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Spartan The Gun
04-16-2006

holy SHIT i cant wait to be in this!!!!
I ToM I
whaddup doe
Subtract from I ToM I's ReputationAdd to I ToM I's Reputation I ToM I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I ToM I
04-16-2006

fershetta, u shouldnt have posted ur record and people uve beaten in 1 v 1, cuz now im afraid to play u...
Spartans Finest
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Spartans Finest's ReputationAdd to Spartans Finest's Reputation Spartans Finest is a novice
04-16-2006

tHE ONLY REASON YOU PROBABLY WON ALL OF THOSE TIMES WAS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PLAY ON YOUR HOST. yOU COULD JUST PLAY ON SOMEONE ELSES HOST AND PLAY THE KID THATS MORE FAIR THAN YOU BEING ABLE TO BR THEM ACROOS MAP AND THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO.
ToBeY II
Level 21
Subtract from ToBeY II's ReputationAdd to ToBeY II's Reputation ToBeY II is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ToBeY II
04-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartans Finest
tHE ONLY REASON YOU PROBABLY WON ALL OF THOSE TIMES WAS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PLAY ON YOUR HOST. yOU COULD JUST PLAY ON SOMEONE ELSES HOST AND PLAY THE KID THATS MORE FAIR THAN YOU BEING ABLE TO BR THEM ACROOS MAP AND THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO.
Calm down, its a game, remember?
No Sc0p3 K1nG
Level 12
Subtract from No Sc0p3 K1nG's ReputationAdd to No Sc0p3 K1nG's Reputation No Sc0p3 K1nG is a novice
Send a message via AIM to No Sc0p3 K1nG
04-16-2006

Im not really a fan of 1v1:o
No Sc0p3 K1nG
cleeeeeeeeeetus!
Level 45
Subtract from cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s ReputationAdd to cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s Reputation cleeeeeeeeeetus! is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cleeeeeeeeeetus!
04-16-2006

I'll play. Send a FR. My host, Lockout preferably, sword allowed. BTW I live in Alaska

</typical n00blet comment>

But I'll play you sometime. I'm really bad 1v1 but oh well, I want to play with you in a serious game for once
I ToM I
whaddup doe
Subtract from I ToM I's ReputationAdd to I ToM I's Reputation I ToM I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I ToM I
04-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoncleetus
I'll play. Send a FR. My host, Lockout preferably, sword allowed. BTW I live in Alaska

</typical n00blet comment>

But I'll play you sometime. I'm really bad 1v1 but oh well, I want to play with you in a serious game for once
wow, alaska...
never knew people played halo up there...
prolly lacking in local tourneys eh?