Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
II BroNCo II
Level 14
Subtract from II BroNCo II's ReputationAdd to II BroNCo II's Reputation II BroNCo II is a novice
Send a message via MSN to II BroNCo II
01-05-2006

Ill take you up on that.
ORCA 1 is my GT ill send you a F/R
ORCA WoN
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
01-05-2006

We've had our little fights. But I'd like to participate. If you decide against it, that's okay, I read the rules and understand. If you decide to play me, I'll get raped lol. I'm teh suxzorz at 1v1. Hopefully I can give it a shot though. You're on my F/L already, hopefully you can send me a msg for a 1v1 (part of the challenge or not). Peace Fershy, cya on live.
GT: King Bond
eLeMeNTaL
Level 11
Subtract from eLeMeNTaL's ReputationAdd to eLeMeNTaL's Reputation eLeMeNTaL is a novice
01-05-2006

yo fershetta...1v1 is my shit son....ill send u a FR 2day...
I NaTuRaL I is my tag....
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bond
We've had our little fights. But I'd like to participate. If you decide against it, that's okay, I read the rules and understand. If you decide to play me, I'll get raped lol. I'm teh suxzorz at 1v1. Hopefully I can give it a shot though. You're on my F/L already, hopefully you can send me a msg for a 1v1 (part of the challenge or not). Peace Fershy, cya on live.
Yeah, no problem. We haven't had a real grudge or anything, it was just sissy slapping BS. I'll send you a message when I'm doing the next batch of matches.
n3wgins
Level 28
Subtract from n3wgins's ReputationAdd to n3wgins's Reputation n3wgins is a novice
Send a message via AIM to n3wgins
01-05-2006

I'm not even going to touch this, because I know I'll be 15-5'd again.

Su94R 360 (1:42:44 AM): You sexy manly man you
Su94R 360 (1:43:03 AM): I want to ravage your asshole you grizzly sex muffin

<3
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-05-2006

So yeah... this I Natural I kid sent me a FR today for the 1v1... I should've known better than to even bother with him... Anyway... I accepted his FR and then he sent me about 5 messages asking me to play a 2v2? Wtf? Don't do this... If you want to play 1v1, then that's what we're playing. Don't be gay.

I took him off my list after he spammed me with messages. I never sent him a single message nor spoke a word to him. This is his response to me removing him:

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view.cgi?f=badkid.wmv

He always posts on this forum using the word "niggah" and stupid "gangsta" shit like that, too... when he's white. What a joke.

He thinks Arpus is my friend, too. LOL!

People are gay.

This is why I quit playing this game full of stupid kids in the first place.

Don't waste my time, please.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-05-2006 at 01:55 PM.
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
01-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Yeah, no problem. We haven't had a real grudge or anything, it was just sissy slapping BS. I'll send you a message when I'm doing the next batch of matches.
YAy! I get to get pwned in 1v1 again

I'm gonna be working a lot the next few weeks, so sorry if I'm not on much. Maybe sometime this weekend? I'm free then.
GT: King Bond
xx Aust1n xx
Shabang
Subtract from xx Aust1n xx's ReputationAdd to xx Aust1n xx's Reputation xx Aust1n xx is a novice
01-05-2006

Fershetta, I was thinking about it, but since your about 21-0 im kind of having second thoughts lol. Glad to have you back at the forums, and what gamecube game have you been playing which took you out of the halo loop?
xx Aust1n xx
Shabang
Subtract from xx Aust1n xx's ReputationAdd to xx Aust1n xx's Reputation xx Aust1n xx is a novice
01-05-2006

Fershetta, I was thinking about it, but since your about 21-0 record im kind of having second thoughts lol. Glad to have you back at the forums, and what gamecube game have you been playing which took you out of the halo loop?

EDIT: SO SORRY DIDN'T MEAN THE DOUBLE POST!!!
xF8x GeOrge
Level 13
Subtract from xF8x GeOrge's ReputationAdd to xF8x GeOrge's Reputation xF8x GeOrge is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via MSN to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via Yahoo to xF8x GeOrge
01-05-2006

...lmfao...
Gam3rtag-izzer00