Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipLoK Bag
can i play u u sexy beas=
Here's an idea: Why don't you go insult some more PMS girls and play with all the pros you and your fag friend lie about being on your friends list? Or are you too busy getting destroyed by people named Not FAIRY 2?

And while you're at it, learn how to read... the main post says: "CURRENTLY CLOSED."
NickfaT
lolz look at my sexy icon
Subtract from NickfaT's ReputationAdd to NickfaT's Reputation NickfaT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NickfaT
04-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Trust me, you don't want to play on my host right now. I've been having internet problems for the past 2 months... Comcast "fixed it" once and it worked for 2-3 days... now it's broken, again. I go through periods where it will work for like 3-4 hours and then it goes into a period where it will work 5 minutes, disconnect, I'll have to restart my modem, it will work another 5, disconnect, etc, etc... It's fucking gay. My host = blue screen. lol

But I'd be glad to play 1v1s with you to practice for your benefit, for fun. On any map you want, even. We're pretty good friends, so I'd be up for it. I know I seem a bit uptight about it sometimes, sorry. lol I really don't care about it much. <3
Cool dude, sounds like fun.

<333333333
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
It's spelled 'hypocrite' lookinfor1v1. Jesus Christ can't save your grammar.
ZipLoK Bag
Level 14
Subtract from ZipLoK Bag's ReputationAdd to ZipLoK Bag's Reputation ZipLoK Bag is a novice
04-06-2006

whenever u can plz accept my f/r i dont no wat i did wrong and i f i did anything wrong im sorry i really want to accept ur challenge and get better at 1v1s
ZipLoK Bag
Level 14
Subtract from ZipLoK Bag's ReputationAdd to ZipLoK Bag's Reputation ZipLoK Bag is a novice
04-06-2006

Quote:
Here's an idea: Why don't you go insult some more PMS girls and play with all the pros you and your fag friend lie about being on your friends list? Or are you too busy getting destroyed by people named Not FAIRY 2?

And while you're at it, learn how to read... the main post says: "CURRENTLY CLOSED."
im not sure wat u mean but Guti was the one making fun of the pms girls and that game was on a bad host and i told not fairy 2 well have a rematch on a good host if u can read so maybe u should make sure u have no loop holes in ur argument and guti wasnt trying that game that is y i quit besides the fact that the host kept dropping down to red bar so if u wanna keep talking shit thats fine but remember ur the one that denied my rematch challenge becuse u wanna feel good about yourself on your bad host which is like a premature standbye yeah thats how bad it was so hope ur challenge goes well seeing as u declined my 1v1 challenge and my 2v2 rematch since u were scared about playing off your red baring host so maybe just maybe u will grow up and accept my rematch or inform me in some way about the 1v1 challenge so that we can settls this already oh and that message that u quoted me on i didnt rite that that was my friend i just couldnt edit it in time

Last edited by ZipLoK Bag; 04-06-2006 at 06:20 PM.
Mai Hem
Level 14
Subtract from Mai Hem's ReputationAdd to Mai Hem's Reputation Mai Hem is a novice
04-07-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipLoK Bag
im not sure wat u mean but Guti was the one making fun of the pms girls and that game was on a bad host and i told not fairy 2 well have a rematch on a good host if u can read so maybe u should make sure u have no loop holes in ur argument and guti wasnt trying that game that is y i quit besides the fact that the host kept dropping down to red bar so if u wanna keep talking shit thats fine but remember ur the one that denied my rematch challenge becuse u wanna feel good about yourself on your bad host which is like a premature standbye yeah thats how bad it was so hope ur challenge goes well seeing as u declined my 1v1 challenge and my 2v2 rematch since u were scared about playing off your red baring host so maybe just maybe u will grow up and accept my rematch or inform me in some way about the 1v1 challenge so that we can settls this already oh and that message that u quoted me on i didnt rite that that was my friend i just couldnt edit it in time
Anyone know who this Not FAIRY 2 person is? They need an ass kicking, that was supposed to be Amy's gamertag

My gamertag is Not FAIRY 1. So RAAR.

Myspace
BinoChrist
Broke w/ Expensive Taste
Subtract from BinoChrist's ReputationAdd to BinoChrist's Reputation BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield
04-07-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Hem
Anyone know who this Not FAIRY 2 person is? They need an ass kicking, that was supposed to be Amy's gamertag
LOL that person is a lot closer than you think.
Mai Hem
Level 14
Subtract from Mai Hem's ReputationAdd to Mai Hem's Reputation Mai Hem is a novice
04-07-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinoChrist
LOL that person is a lot closer than you think.
Cryptic message... I see...

Well you'd better not tell me. I'll e-fuck them up. D:

My gamertag is Not FAIRY 1. So RAAR.

Myspace
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-08-2006

Quote:
Cryptic message... I see...

Well you'd better not tell me. I'll e-fuck them up. D:
Uh... ...

<Hides under his bed.>
BinoChrist
Broke w/ Expensive Taste
Subtract from BinoChrist's ReputationAdd to BinoChrist's Reputation BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield
04-08-2006

Quote:
Uh... ...

<Hides under his bed.>
Obvious yet? lol.
Def Assassin
Level 11
Subtract from Def Assassin's ReputationAdd to Def Assassin's Reputation Def Assassin is a novice
04-10-2006

Quote:
Ogre 2 is e- dating now too?