Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-01-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipLoK Bag
ill take ur challenge gt: TmS ZipLok
Want to take my reading challenge and read the giant, bold words on the first page, at the top?
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
04-01-2006

I challenge you to a plasma beatdown game on Elongation where we are both on the same team. OH WAIT, I think I already won that

(I dont wanna play you on Collosus snipes though :o )
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-01-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
I challenge you to a plasma beatdown game on Elongation where we are both on the same team. OH WAIT, I think I already won that

(I dont wanna play you on Collosus snipes though :o )
lmfao... Unless I run out of ammo, you don't. ;p
NsL 0n3sHoT
Level 30
Subtract from NsL 0n3sHoT's ReputationAdd to NsL 0n3sHoT's Reputation NsL 0n3sHoT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NsL 0n3sHoT
04-02-2006

are u still doing the challenge.. even though it says closed
if so i'm intrested
gG mayh3m- scrim account
iL Mayh3m Li- mlg account

^
Thanx Dis Ma House:)
CGumbyRun
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from CGumbyRun's ReputationAdd to CGumbyRun's Reputation CGumbyRun is a novice
04-02-2006

I see that you have taken out lockout. I can see why. You have lost everytime on lockout. It also doesn't prove anything if you beat someone on your host. It is much easier with host and gives you a distinct advantage and I commend the people who beat you on your host.
NickfaT
lolz look at my sexy icon
Subtract from NickfaT's ReputationAdd to NickfaT's Reputation NickfaT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NickfaT
04-04-2006

I own Fershy on my host!

Are you still doing this thing? We should play soon, but YOUR HOST this time. Mine blows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
It's spelled 'hypocrite' lookinfor1v1. Jesus Christ can't save your grammar.
Fershetta
Level 35
04-04-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGumbyRun
I see that you have taken out lockout. I can see why. You have lost everytime on lockout. It also doesn't prove anything if you beat someone on your host. It is much easier with host and gives you a distinct advantage and I commend the people who beat you on your host.
No, you are totally wrong. My host, before I started having all these random disconnection problems, was the closest thing to LAN there was. I'd get killed from the opposite end of the map all the time by a BR. The reason Lockout was removed is because it is more about the luck of spawn and running around in a maze. If you have the sniper rifle, you arere going to win the game. It's not really about skill or, man-to-man, who is better. Warlock 1v1 is really the only scenario that tests this. On Lockout, if two good people are playing, whoever has the sniper rifle wins. Host is not an issue.
Fershetta
Level 35
04-04-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickfaT
I own Fershy on my host!

Are you still doing this thing? We should play soon, but YOUR HOST this time. Mine blows.
Trust me, you don't want to play on my host right now. I've been having internet problems for the past 2 months... Comcast "fixed it" once and it worked for 2-3 days... now it's broken, again. I go through periods where it will work for like 3-4 hours and then it goes into a period where it will work 5 minutes, disconnect, I'll have to restart my modem, it will work another 5, disconnect, etc, etc... It's fucking gay. My host = blue screen. lol

But I'd be glad to play 1v1s with you to practice for your benefit, for fun. On any map you want, even. We're pretty good friends, so I'd be up for it. I know I seem a bit uptight about it sometimes, sorry. lol I really don't care about it much. <3

Last edited by Fershetta; 04-04-2006 at 12:28 PM.
xX MaTuTeRs
Level 15
Subtract from xX MaTuTeRs's ReputationAdd to xX MaTuTeRs's Reputation xX MaTuTeRs is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xX MaTuTeRs
04-05-2006

I wanna play u ...........is that u in ur sig?
GT: xX MaTuTeRs
AIM: xX Matuters

[img]http://www.junk.ws/halo2/sig/xX MaTuTeRs/sig3.jpg

^^^=MMW=MatchMaking Whore(Put this in your sig if you love MatchMaking)
LTL
Listen.To.Ling.
ZipLoK Bag
Level 14
Subtract from ZipLoK Bag's ReputationAdd to ZipLoK Bag's Reputation ZipLoK Bag is a novice
04-06-2006

can i play u again accept my challenge

Last edited by ZipLoK Bag; 04-06-2006 at 06:04 PM.