Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
WesSidE
Level 31
Subtract from WesSidE's ReputationAdd to WesSidE's Reputation WesSidE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WesSidE
01-18-2006

Hey Fershetta, i just wanna clear shit up really. i've never even really played with you before, and stew told me that you don't like me because of what you've heard. i'm not trying to trash talk, i'm not even trying to prove a point, i would just like to play a few 1v1s against you. you seem to be really good 1v1 (your record is pimp) and you and I have beaten a lot of the same ppl. i would just like to see what happens, you dont even have to post the results. AND i won't even record. yes or no? you know my gamertag. and for that matter, anyone who wants to play me 1v1, send a FR to WesSide2K7.
XBL GT: AKA WesSidE
----
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
01-18-2006

Hey Fershetta, do I have your permission to make a similar 1v1 assessment thread?
CeRoNuS
Ghostwalking.
Subtract from CeRoNuS's ReputationAdd to CeRoNuS's Reputation CeRoNuS is a novice
01-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Well, gee whiz, it's in the rules... Must be a fake rule. HAHA, PULLED YOUR LEG! APRIL FOOLS!!!! HAHAHEEHEE...

HA! ... ... Sorry.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
Hey Fershetta, do I have your permission to make a similar 1v1 assessment thread?
You don't have to ask me. Five people already did it after I did... You can do what you want. I might even sign up if you do. Haha.
I D Mize I
Level 28
Subtract from I D Mize I's ReputationAdd to I D Mize I's Reputation I D Mize I is a novice
01-18-2006

yo why did you decling my fr it had 1v1 in text, please play me, no grudge against you just want to play
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by I D Mize I
yo why did you decling my fr it had 1v1 in text, please play me, no grudge against you just want to play
I love people that don't like to read the first post, which is regularly updated.

Notice the big bold letters at the top: "CURRENTLY CLOSED - ON VACATION"

I D Mize I
Level 28
Subtract from I D Mize I's ReputationAdd to I D Mize I's Reputation I D Mize I is a novice
01-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
I love people that don't like to read the first post, which is regularly updated.

Notice the big bold letters at the top: "CURRENTLY CLOSED - ON VACATION"

sorry i lost my spectacles, c ya when your back i hope
Fershetta
Level 35
01-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by I D Mize I
sorry i lost my spectacles, c ya when your back i hope
Yeah, I'll play you when I re-open shop.
iEastmani
Smokestown
Subtract from iEastmani's ReputationAdd to iEastmani's Reputation iEastmani is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iEastmani Send a message via MSN to iEastmani Send a message via Yahoo to iEastmani
01-19-2006

Hey Fershetta, I know you're on vacation, but when I'm able to get back on, I'm gonna send you a fr anyway cause I wanna be part of the challenge. Besides, you'll prolly be back before I'm able to get on again anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im BigTigga H0 View Post
Transformers was like "ZOMG i want that in my trousers over again!" but not like 300 wehre i thought "If xersexes and leonidus got into it head on head i want to see d.cks fly!" good.

Fershetta
Level 35
01-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastman1986
Hey Fershetta, I know you're on vacation, but when I'm able to get back on, I'm gonna send you a fr anyway cause I wanna be part of the challenge. Besides, you'll prolly be back before I'm able to get on again anyway.
Um... okay....