Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#111
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
sorry sorry sorry. I completely fucked up what I meant to say. Let me rephrase it "Fershetta doesnt NOT play people he thinks will beat him etc etc". Sorry, that was a misunderstanding. I typed what I meant incorrectly, sorry. Even that one isnt very good, you know what I mean anyway.
I had a feeling that you were trying to say that... I dunno. lol That's hard to phrase.
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#112
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
I had a feeling that you were trying to say that... I dunno. lol That's hard to phrase.
yeah I know lol. well, you thought right. I wouldnt turn around and be a dick like that. I want to give you another 1v1. you seem to be on now (according to Bungie.Net). are you free for a game? the waiting list seems to be getting pretty long...

EDIT: This was my 3,000th post. I didnt realise at the time though

Last edited by SimMs; 01-16-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#113
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
yeah I know lol. well, you thought right. I wouldnt turn around and be a dick like that. I want to give you another 1v1. you seem to be on now (according to Bungie.Net). are you free for a game? the waiting list seems to be getting pretty long...
I'm eating mini-bagels and watching TV right now... lol I have a whole page full of FRs waiting, but I can bypass you. Shh. I can play in a bit... if that's okay. I dunno your schedule.
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#114
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
I'm eating mini-bagels and watching TV right now... lol I have a whole page full of FRs waiting, but I can bypass you. Shh. I can play in a bit... if that's okay. I dunno your schedule.
My schedule is its 2 o clock in the morning so I dont have alot of time lol. Nevermind, Ill play you another time (tomorrow?). So just enjoy your mini-bagels for the time being
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#115
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
My schedule is its 2 o clock in the morning so I dont have alot of time lol. Nevermind, Ill play you another time (tomorrow?). So just enjoy your mini-bagels for the time being
Yes. I am greatly enjoying my tea.

Tomorrow for sure.
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#116
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Yes. I am greatly enjoying my tea.

Tomorrow for sure.
sure thing, Ill be on after supper
i BaLLer i
Level 24
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 704
Subtract from i BaLLer i's ReputationAdd to i BaLLer i's Reputation i BaLLer i is a novice
Send a message via AIM to i BaLLer i
#117
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLunT 2the MaN
is i baller i just not good at head 2 head or something? i thought he was really good?..

Gj fershetta ill send u a f/r tomm cuz i cant get on today to face u
i suck at 1on1s.. thanks for lookin for strickley my name

i didnt no fershetta posts ALL his 1on1s..




Aim-X 13aLLin X
www.myspace.com/x13allinx



stay strapped cuz i jack motha fuckas

3-0 Tourny FFas
SkiLLzPiMps
Level 20
SkiLLzPiMps's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 504
Subtract from SkiLLzPiMps's ReputationAdd to SkiLLzPiMps's Reputation SkiLLzPiMps is a novice
#118
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Mary had a little lamb... little lamb... little lamb...

and your bad .........end or nursery rhyme
XxSkiLLzisPiMp Montage II: Obliteration

Team TGR(Th3 Godz Reborn)
XxSkiLLzispimp
BtK Chubby
?
?
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#119
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLzPiMps
and your bad .........end or nursery rhyme
Hope you won't miss H2F too much while you're on your 2-to-3-day vacation.
CeRoNuS
Ghostwalking.
CeRoNuS's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida.
Posts: 6,150
Subtract from CeRoNuS's ReputationAdd to CeRoNuS's Reputation CeRoNuS is a novice
#120
01-16-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLzPiMps
and your bad .........end or nursery rhyme
WOW, Ever seen a Overrated Halo 2 player? ... ... Wow, This guy is fricken Pathetic.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off