Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
I Chino I
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from I Chino I's ReputationAdd to I Chino I's Reputation I Chino I is a novice
01-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLzPiMps
this guy wont play anyone good obviously. My whole friends list would own him. wow
so i guess he played u already?
SkiLLzPiMps
Level 20
Subtract from SkiLLzPiMps's ReputationAdd to SkiLLzPiMps's Reputation SkiLLzPiMps is a novice
01-16-2006

He wont play me pretty sure...
XxSkiLLzisPiMp Montage II: Obliteration

Team TGR(Th3 Godz Reborn)
XxSkiLLzispimp
BtK Chubby
?
?
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
01-16-2006

Fershetta doesnt play people he thinks will beat him. He doesnt play people that are dickheads, like you ^^^ He knows that you all want to play him and he isnt giving you the satisfation. Fershetta wins.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
Fershetta doesnt play people he thinks will beat him. He doesnt play people that are dickheads, like you ^^^ He knows that you all want to play him and he isnt giving you the satisfation. Fershetta wins.
I don't play people I think will beat me? That's why I was going to play MelloZ and Karma? 'cause I'd most def beat those noobs. And Property is definately a noob... Same with Kerizma. Total noobs. Are Ganes, Vagrant, Paladin, and you yourself, Simms, noobs also?

I've lost 4 times and I'm still playing. So how is this true? I also knew Kerizma would beat me on Lockout rifles, no question... but I played him anyway. So keep thinking I won't play people "I think will beat me."

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-16-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-16-2006

Quote:
this guy wont play anyone good obviously. My whole friends list would own him. wow
I play anyone that follows the rules. Why don't you give it a shot if you're so pro, Mr. Pimp?

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-16-2006 at 03:26 PM.
CeRoNuS
Ghostwalking.
Subtract from CeRoNuS's ReputationAdd to CeRoNuS's Reputation CeRoNuS is a novice
01-16-2006

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha HA! Thats Funny... That would mean he wouldnt play against me... *Couphs!* Sorry Fershetta dont kill me.
BLunT 2the MaN
Level 11
Subtract from BLunT 2the MaN's ReputationAdd to BLunT 2the MaN's Reputation BLunT 2the MaN is a novice
01-16-2006

is i baller i just not good at head 2 head or something? i thought he was really good?..

Gj fershetta ill send u a f/r tomm cuz i cant get on today to face u
GT- BLuNt 101

SkiLLzPiMps
Level 20
Subtract from SkiLLzPiMps's ReputationAdd to SkiLLzPiMps's Reputation SkiLLzPiMps is a novice
01-16-2006

Ill play your 4v4 team I dont do 1v1's because they dont show skill. You guys would get 3-0 no doubt. ANd also there is no way I would play on your garbage host since I have T3... 10 meg/s and it is the closest to LAN you can get.
XxSkiLLzisPiMp Montage II: Obliteration

Team TGR(Th3 Godz Reborn)
XxSkiLLzispimp
BtK Chubby
?
?

Last edited by SkiLLzPiMps; 01-16-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Fershetta
Level 35
01-16-2006

Quote:
Ill play your 4v4 team I dont do 1v1's because they dont show skill. You guys would get 3-0 no doubt. ANd also there is no way I would play on your garbage host since I have T3... 10 meg/s and it is the closest to LAN you can get.
Mary had a little lamb... little lamb... little lamb...
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
01-16-2006

sorry sorry sorry. I completely fucked up what I meant to say. Let me rephrase it "Fershetta doesnt NOT play people he thinks will beat him etc etc". Sorry, that was a misunderstanding. I typed what I meant incorrectly, sorry. Even that one isnt very good, you know what I mean anyway.