Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-14-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA
fershy, be on in 30 minutes.. i'm gonna rape you.. ON WARLOCK!! jk, but I'll see how I do again.
You mean... rape like this?

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...ayer=Fershetta

Rock D Rock
Level 28
Subtract from Rock D Rock's ReputationAdd to Rock D Rock's Reputation Rock D Rock is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Rock D Rock Send a message via MSN to Rock D Rock Send a message via Yahoo to Rock D Rock
01-14-2006

lmmao that what you call karma lol
GT: Rock D Rock
Aim:RocK iS DaviD
E-Mail: Emerica0001@yahoo.com

Track > Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un3Ek
Wait. People actually take the time to sit there and fold toilet paper into little ass napkins? I don't want smeared poop on my butt cheeks any longer than it has to be.
^LMAO^
I Peac3 I
Level 13
Subtract from I Peac3 I's ReputationAdd to I Peac3 I's Reputation I Peac3 I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I Peac3 I
01-14-2006

im gonna own this n00b 1v1
MLG NYC - Top 32 Pro 4v4

MLG Chicago - Top 24 Pro 4v4

MLG Orlando - Top 16 Pro 4v4 :)

I am in the process of making a website, where you can get FREE lessons from various semi-pros and pros, 1 being me :)
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-14-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peac3 I
im gonna own this n00b 1v1
Don't bother sending me a FR after a comment like that.
pauldrinkh20
Level 31
Subtract from pauldrinkh20's ReputationAdd to pauldrinkh20's Reputation pauldrinkh20 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pauldrinkh20
01-14-2006

hey ill play u i hate host. my gt is PaulDrinkH2O.
Fershetta
Level 35
01-16-2006

Just want to say sorry that I've been doing the 1v1s a bit slow to those that have FRs waiting on my list. I'll be playing you very soon. You aren't being ignored.

My apologies.

On another note, updated first post like usual with some new stuff. I added a new rule, a new list right above the games played list that names the players that have beaten me (Hall of Victors), and updated the games played list with a lot of old games.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-16-2006 at 05:47 AM.
Fershetta
Level 35
01-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrinkh20
hey ill play u i hate host. my gt is PaulDrinkH2O.
Read the rules.

If I have to tell anyone this again, after already doing it 30 times, I'm going to shoot somebody... and I'm not talking about in Halo, either. Rawr.
I Silencer I
Level 12
Subtract from I Silencer I's ReputationAdd to I Silencer I's Reputation I Silencer I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I Silencer I Send a message via MSN to I Silencer I
01-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Read the rules.

If I have to tell anyone this again, after already doing it 30 times, I'm going to shoot somebody... and I'm not talking about in Halo, either. Rawr.
Fershetta ill give you a 1 vs 1 dude GT is II Silenc3r II let me know when you can game..

Thanks
Sir Lagzalot
Level 29
Subtract from Sir Lagzalot's ReputationAdd to Sir Lagzalot's Reputation Sir Lagzalot is a novice
01-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
No personal vendettas after completely disrespecting me before playing me and without "personally" knowing me? You're cool.

Oh, and learn to fucking read. Why on earth would I ever play you 1v1 if you can't even read the fucking rules? "YOU MUST SEND MEEEEE A FRIEND REQUEST" ... "I WILL NOT SEND YOOOOUUUUUU ONEEEEEE"

Why are people so retarded?!?!?! <Whines.> I fucking hate people around H2F, I swear.
don't be a prick after I apologized...or your just like every other pathetic immature noob on MY OWNAGE THREAD....you just lost your chance to get humiliated..don't bother sending me a FR

Last edited by Sir Lagzalot; 01-16-2006 at 08:44 AM.
SkiLLzPiMps
Level 20
Subtract from SkiLLzPiMps's ReputationAdd to SkiLLzPiMps's Reputation SkiLLzPiMps is a novice
01-16-2006

this guy wont play anyone good obviously. My whole friends list would own him. wow
XxSkiLLzisPiMp Montage II: Obliteration

Team TGR(Th3 Godz Reborn)
XxSkiLLzispimp
BtK Chubby
?
?