Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
l Thund3r l
Level 36
Subtract from l Thund3r l's ReputationAdd to l Thund3r l's Reputation l Thund3r l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Thund3r l
08-18-2010

Yeah i love it, its not my favorite show but its a good laugh and i really love the chemistry between the cast, not to mention that everything that Barney says is hilarious. This last season was ok but im really looking forward to the new season because there going back to the season one mentality.
Conspiracy
balls so low
Subtract from Conspiracy's ReputationAdd to Conspiracy's Reputation Conspiracy is a novice
08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Thund3r l View Post
Yeah i love it, its not my favorite show but its a good laugh and i really love the chemistry between the cast, not to mention that everything that Barney says is hilarious. This last season was ok but im really looking forward to the new season because there going back to the season one mentality.
yeah, last season did feel a little different. i think barney has to be the funniest character.

It's also amazing how they have the online tie-ins, like whenever barney makes a website, the website actually exists and we're able to check it out (like his blog.) They also have an actual Bro Code book.

CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
08-20-2010

I used to love this show. I discovered it in season 4, downloaded all the seasons and watched them, most of them more than once.

Season 1 was good, Seasons 2 & 3 were amazing, Season 4 was good, Season 5 wasn't as funny for some reason to me. I didn't even get the last couple episodes.

When it's good this show is great. When it's ok it's still better than anything else on cbs. I watched an episode of big bang theory and it was pretty bad.

Barney Stinson is one of the best characters ever created, kudos to NPH for making us all forget about Doogie Howser.

Best ep: Slap Bet

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
09-13-2010

Saw an episode the other night. Didn't laugh at all. It had no potential to laugh really. Maybe I shouldn't judge the whole show on one episode though

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Twitchy View Post
Saw an episode the other night. Didn't laugh at all. It had no potential to laugh really. Maybe I shouldn't judge the whole show on one episode though
if you don't kno the history of the characters it might be less funny, but how you got thru an episode without NPH making you laugh is a mystery. you obviously weren't watching the one were ted got a tatoo, i watched some of that tonight and still laughed even tho i'd seen it a couple times.

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
09-17-2010

The episode with Barney on The Price is Right is probably the funniest episode of the series to me. The whole showcase showdown bit was downright hilarious.
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
09-17-2010

I watched the one where one of their friends thinks he is talking to this hot girl, but he is actually texting one of his friends work cell numbers and the friend that's being joked on, texts the 'girl' that he has sexual dreams about his friends. Not a funny episode. That one might be the worse of the others

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
09-20-2010

New season tonight, oh yes.

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
09-20-2010

I just finished season 3 last night: wat.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
ThanatoZ
Level 33
Subtract from ThanatoZ's ReputationAdd to ThanatoZ's Reputation ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ThanatoZ
09-20-2010

Love it, went through have the series in one week with my sister and best friend. It is LEGENDARY!