Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Newgy
Level 41
Subtract from Newgy's ReputationAdd to Newgy's Reputation Newgy is a novice
12-27-2008

Why is it so difficult for such a mass majority of members to follow this ettiqute? Most importantly, why is it so difficult to maintain a certain level of respect for all of the people of the community?

It's disappointing to see the debate forum disappear... It's no longer a debate forum, it's a mass of idiocracy and a mass of people that want to talk about absolutely nothing. Thread starters make threads that are never discussed, they are flamed, or made into stupid jokes... Nobody knows how to think outside the box any longer... It's all about anti-debating now. Where has everything gone?

Differences in ideologies are a must in any type of debate atmosphere... But the lack of any ideology, or any sense of proving a point is gone... Lately, debate has gone from logical reasoning to "I'm right, and you're wrong because your an idiot". Nearly every thread that I try to go to, in hopes of actually seeing a thorough conversation about something, I find a hopeless mass of morons posting in a section that they know nothing about, just so they can make their ePenis one millimeter bigger.

It's just really frustrating to watch intelligence wither away.

If it seems like I am a little bit biased, it is because I am... This section used to be my baby... I helped Z in creating this, and we had some amazing guys then to get ideas across... It's just disappointing to see what you all have done to the place =[

S t o p . T h i n k . P o s t .

Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-27-2008

Everyone left.

Elmo <3
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon View Post
Everyone left.
You left ass.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles View Post
You left ass.
Are you calling me a liberal, good sir?

Elmo <3
Newgy
Level 41
12-27-2008

Quote:
It's never a bad thing unless it's too far left

MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-27-2008

Quote:
Yeah, I am, what of it? You wanna e-fight about it?

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Newgy
Level 41
12-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles View Post
Yeah, I am, what of it? You wanna e-fight about it?
*Fight *Fight *Fight

Sorry Cursed, Marked would kick your ass =[

Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
12-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgy View Post
*Fight *Fight *Fight

Sorry Cursed, Marked would kick your ass =[
Throw two pairs of hockey skates into that equation and we'll see what's up.

Elmo <3
Newgy
Level 41
12-27-2008

I don't know Cursed... Marked's IQ level might be too high that he has aquired the knowledge on how to finally use Jedi Mind Tricks Or something even more powerful

MarkedAchilles
12-27-2008

Quote:
Throw two pairs of hockey skates into that equation and we'll see what's up.
Now that could be fun . . . two die hard Redwing fans . . . battling it out old school.

Of course, I am still actively playing for UF. Do you still play?