Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Havey
Californication
Havey's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 10,192
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
#361
04-11-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanker View Post
THAT RAISES THE QUESTION IF A WOMEN IS MORE PHYSICALLY IMPOSING THAN A MAN AND DECIDES TO BEAT HIM UP, WHAT TO DO YOU DO?
Run away.
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
tea nd crumpets
Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Davis, CA
Posts: 14,319
Subtract from tea nd crumpets's ReputationAdd to tea nd crumpets's Reputation tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to tea nd crumpets
#362
04-11-2013
Default

DYEL imo?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawnt Kim
Which guy are you going to be? The one who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, and takes it back into the rack? Or the guy who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, but descends anyway while his friends stand twenty feet away because he told them, 'If it staples me, donít come spot me, I want it to kill me' ?
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
own-dizzle's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East BAY AREA
Posts: 16,956
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
#363
04-11-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kersey View Post
So the ex came over again today, and I went off on her about everything and she got pissed and started hitting me. She hit me in the dick, slapped me multiple times in the face, scratched me, punched me, choked me, and I just had to sit there and take it all. Fuck me right?
Well, considering how much stronger you would be compared to her (I'm assuming this), I'm sure you calling her names i.e. cunt would inflict more overall grief/pain ;S
Spanker
Liberate Me
Spanker's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Behind The Mask
Posts: 22,147
Subtract from Spanker's ReputationAdd to Spanker's Reputation Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000
#364
04-11-2013
Default

Everything isn't so black and white. Just because someone has a vagina doesn't exclude them from getting handled. Handled isn't the right word, but couldn't really think of anything else.

Like this, this is tops the laughing spectrum



Also some on topic stuff, the girl I have been having intercourse with and I were talking last night about life and shit and she seems a lot like me. I told her how I always feel empty and like I don't belong and alone all the time and all that shit, and she says she feels the same way, but I don't sense it. She seems like she's more there so to speak. We're too much alike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
spanks is only here to stifle the happiness of others

My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow.
The storm consumes all.

Last edited by Spanker; 04-11-2013 at 07:22 PM.
dat status
whateva mang
dat status's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,072
Subtract from dat status's ReputationAdd to dat status's Reputation dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000
#365
04-11-2013
Default

throwing a punch shouldn't be the first way of retaliation. If there is nothing else that can be done, then self defense is needed.


^in response to spankers questions.
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
PackieIX's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: down under
Posts: 17,051
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
#366
04-11-2013
Default

just curious, do you think that video gives more to your argument, or to mine?

(spoiler: its mine)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1




TIFE LIFE
4 LIFE
TIFE LIFE's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: third stone from the sun
Posts: 1,887
Subtract from TIFE LIFE's ReputationAdd to TIFE LIFE's Reputation TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000 TIFE LIFE IS OVER 9000
#367
04-11-2013
Default

I hit my ex today.. wow I feel like such shit. i'm probly gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell you guys what happend.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.


Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.


We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..


My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought " yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaTaNo View Post
JLaw is definitely a freak and I eat ass so I know what I'm talkin about.
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Al's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sionillI Illinois
Posts: 23,307
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
#368
04-11-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackieIX View Post
just curious, do you think that video gives more to your argument, or to mine?

(spoiler: its mine)
more so to the argument that you're gay

lol faggit



Kersey
Black Attack!
Kersey's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: McDonough, Georgia
Posts: 6,335
Subtract from Kersey's ReputationAdd to Kersey's Reputation Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Kersey
#369
04-11-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by own-dizzle View Post
Well, considering how much stronger you would be compared to her (I'm assuming this), I'm sure you calling her names i.e. cunt would inflict more overall grief/pain ;S
Nah I didn't call her any names until after she attacked me and called me an asshole. Then I just called her a bitch and she cooled off. Also, thank you tife for negging me and calling me a pussy for not hitting a 100lb girl.




nV. Blunt : you play with kersey who is the most known cheater lol

Spanker
Liberate Me
Spanker's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Behind The Mask
Posts: 22,147
Subtract from Spanker's ReputationAdd to Spanker's Reputation Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000
#370
04-11-2013
Default

Packie why? I don't understand. The girl instigates a fight and the guy defends himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
spanks is only here to stifle the happiness of others

My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow.
The storm consumes all.

Last edited by Spanker; 04-11-2013 at 07:36 PM.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off