Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
05-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post

But, did you read my post?
You're making up statistics as if they did.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post

If you can get a tree to sign a marriage contract, feel free.
What a shitty response.
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
05-20-2009

Quote:
What a sh.tty response.
It's a sh.tty idea in the first place to compare two people marrying to a human and a non-human...not to mention you're going the slippery slope way.
Spoiler!
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
05-20-2009

Quote:
Good argumentative post. Now, would you want to post something productive, or wait for someone smarter than you to make a rebuttal?
I posted quite an argumentative post that seems to have been skipped over by the majority in here, including you.
Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
05-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IO(Mons) View Post
I think we need to figure out the reason married couple get government benefits
to encourage marriage. The thinking behind that is a stable loving home is the best place for a child.

Under that line of thinking, if me and my wife get killed. My gay, Republican (nobody's perfect) Uncle and his life partner will be raising my daughter.

If you really want to protect the "sanctity of marriage", I would start by outlawing divorce.

Last edited by Tsunami; 05-20-2009 at 04:10 PM.
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
05-20-2009

How the fuck does anyone in this time and age, not agree with gay marriage? Seriously?

It should not even be an issue.

"I don't hate gays but, they should not get married".

Assholes.
WicKeD ASSaSiN
The Dude Abides
Subtract from WicKeD ASSaSiN's ReputationAdd to WicKeD ASSaSiN's Reputation WicKeD ASSaSiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WicKeD ASSaSiN
05-20-2009

Quote:
Oh man, I guess you're right, 1500 whole species. But I did more than just googling it, like you did, I did some study.

I'll start off by saying 1500 species is a laughable number. There are an estimated 10 to 30 MILLION species on Earth. And, of course, they can't study them all, or even know what they all are, but we do know a lot of them. Now your homosexual population in the species meter is 0.00015. Congratulations, you have 0.00015 of the species on Earth doing what you say is natural. And that's actually the minimum, if I were to presume there are 30 million species the number would be 0.000005. Wow.
I heard you did "some study" and I had to see for myself. It turns out your an even bigger idiot than I initially thought. In case you didn't know we haven't observed 10-30 million species. You even said yourself it was an ESTIMATED figure. In reality we only know of 1.6 million species. That is the maximum that can be observed to be homosexual by your retarded logic. Why is it retarded? Because a third of those species are probably genderless;on top of that how many gendered species have been observed mating? Not very many. I don't have statistics but I will dig them up if necessary.

Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
05-20-2009

Quote:
I'll start off by saying 1500 species is a laughable number. There are an estimated 10 to 30 MILLION species on Earth. And, of course, they can't study them all, or even know what they all are, but we do know a lot of them. Now your homosexual population in the species meter is 0.00015. Congratulations, you have 0.00015 of the species on Earth doing what you say is natural. And that's actually the minimum, if I were to presume there are 30 million species the number would be 0.000005. Wow.
....wow

The fact that there are 10-30 million species on Earth is irrelevant. The fact that 1500 species (the number is actually much higher) is also irrelevant to the point I'm about to make. What is relevant is the number of species that are somewhat closely related to humans that are also homosexual. That 30 million number would decrease drastically.

Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.
Apes and other primates are also known for homosexuality.
Dolphins (mammal) also has homosexual tendencies.
Killer Whales (mammals) same
Lions (mammal) also homosexual
etc. etc.
Quote:
And there's the nit picking on the analogy I was expecting.
It was a sh.tty analogy.
Quote:
Ok say I want to marry trees, I would be pursuing happiness (It's kind of in the Constitution)
A marriage is between 2 people who can both consent to a joining...unlike a tree.
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
05-20-2009

It's a good thing I waited for the smarter people to show up to point out how stupid his arguments are!
Spoiler!
xBoNGx™
Level 47
Subtract from xBoNGx™'s ReputationAdd to xBoNGx™'s Reputation xBoNGx™ is a novice
05-20-2009

I'm having a hard time trying to figured out how can some one find love on another harry sack.