Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
KNIGHTSPAWN555
Level 33
Subtract from KNIGHTSPAWN555's ReputationAdd to KNIGHTSPAWN555's Reputation KNIGHTSPAWN555 is a novice
11-24-2008

Take it as you will. Its your decision.

GT --> Lacrimosa555

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy412 View Post
Well I uhhh.....a while back when I would be home alone I would role play with my stuffed animals. Like in a sexual way. I would dress them up in my clothes and play strip games with them like strip poker and strip dice games and take their clothes off when they lost. But for some reason we all lost at the same time and I would roll around in them and jack off. Yea that's f..king weird isn't it? *regrets writing this*
^^
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
MerKuRiaL
Level 30
Subtract from MerKuRiaL's ReputationAdd to MerKuRiaL's Reputation MerKuRiaL is a novice
11-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bloodypingu I View Post
Hey, i saw jesus in my grilled cheese sandwich.
Thats nothing. I saw em in my french toast.
Spoiler!

Signature was too big, hence it was put in spoiler tags. If you want to have your signature space out of spoiler tags, make it smaller (delete quotes or the video).
i b l y t h i
Level 10
Subtract from i b l y t h i's ReputationAdd to i b l y t h i's Reputation i b l y t h i is a novice
11-24-2008

go with whatever you want to believe .

i must say , though , why are you worrying about where you go right now ? there's more to life than dwelling on the afterlife.It sounds to me like you aren't lving your life , you're just caught up in religion , like most people .

i saw jebus on my mum's nipples.
The Big Lahey
Couple
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
11-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by i b l y t h i View Post
go with whatever you want to believe .

i must say , though , why are you worrying about where you go right now ? there's more to life than dwelling on the afterlife.It sounds to me like you aren't lving your life , you're just caught up in religion , like most people .

i saw jebus on my mum's nipples.
This is post makes the bags under my eyes sag even lower.
i b l y t h i
Level 10
Subtract from i b l y t h i's ReputationAdd to i b l y t h i's Reputation i b l y t h i is a novice
11-24-2008

what does that mean ?
The Big Lahey
Couple
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
11-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by i b l y t h i View Post
what does that mean ?
OMG he was thinking too much, he had a thought in a shower, he must not be living life.

Thinking and understanding these, and many, many, many other concepts can only further heighten your experiences in life. To go by what you said, well, never mind, it's just plain stupid, stop posting, blah blah.
Cheehwawa
Level 14
Subtract from Cheehwawa's ReputationAdd to Cheehwawa's Reputation Cheehwawa is a novice
11-24-2008

Which God was it? The one from Islam, Christianity, Judaism? The Japanese Emperor? Thor? Zeus? Odin? Ra? Anubis? Adonis? Heracles (well he would be more like Jesus)
GAMERTAG: Cheehwawa
Add me for customs. I play all kinds, from MLG to Tremors to Infection.

Fileshare: Linkage
Check out and rate my files, please!

`NthErik.
Amokläufer
Subtract from `NthErik.'s ReputationAdd to `NthErik.'s Reputation `NthErik. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to `NthErik.
11-24-2008

The thought about heaven/reincarnation subconsciously snuck into your head whilst hearing the song. You may know the lyrics, but you might not know that you know the lyrics, and this subconscious lyric knowledge may have inspired you to think about the afterlife, at which point the lyric you were thinking of came on to the radio.

Craigtribe
Level 28
Subtract from Craigtribe's ReputationAdd to Craigtribe's Reputation Craigtribe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Craigtribe
11-24-2008

I get things like that sometimes to Maggot , it's cool because I am a believer and it feels good.

Dilsauce
Level 25
Subtract from Dilsauce's ReputationAdd to Dilsauce's Reputation Dilsauce is a novice
11-24-2008

o God... u bring up such facinating conversations.