Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
07-15-2008
Default The Legend of Rennes-le-Château / Bloodline Documentary

Hello all.

I have decided that I am going to read everything on my uncle's website that he has made, and it is mainly focused on the legend of Rennes-le-Château.

Now, he discusses multiple theories and surrounding topics regarding the legend, but he does not describe the legend itself a lot.

So I was hoping to get some light shown onto the story.

I can also share everything he has written and people he has interviewed about the subject if any are interested.

No debate here, just looking for information. Well, actually, we can debate whether or not you believe the legend.

Also, I have just found this documentary called Bloodline, which is playing in select theaters now. www.bloodlinethemovie.com

Check it out.

Last edited by CraftyVertan; 07-15-2008 at 02:28 AM.
ThE NuB NuB
Level 32
Subtract from ThE NuB NuB's ReputationAdd to ThE NuB NuB's Reputation ThE NuB NuB is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ThE NuB NuB
07-15-2008

i want to know what it is
[[Facebook]] :: Adam Fessinger
[[GT]] :: The Nub Nub
[[ AIM ]] :: Fessi03

OMG its ShocK (1:11:19 AM) : when an argument breaks out, nub nub has an alarm that goes off and hes there
OMG its ShocK (1:11:27 AM) : rippin kids verbally
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
07-15-2008

Well, here is what I have read so far, in short.

A priest in Rennes-le-Château named Bérenger Saunière stumbled upon something in his church, something that changed his faith and gave him, a poor priest, loads of money. With this, he renovated the church, and when he died, he took his finding to the grave.

So, what is it that he found? And how did it give him such wealth?

There is a documentary playing called Bloodline that looks into the mystery, which includes findings of a grave with a body inside, and a wooden chest, believed to be part of the treasure that was found.

Looks pretty interesting.
ThE NuB NuB
Level 32
Subtract from ThE NuB NuB's ReputationAdd to ThE NuB NuB's Reputation ThE NuB NuB is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ThE NuB NuB
07-15-2008

sounds pretty interesting as well.
i might go take a look at this on google or something and see if i can find anything
[[Facebook]] :: Adam Fessinger
[[GT]] :: The Nub Nub
[[ AIM ]] :: Fessi03

OMG its ShocK (1:11:19 AM) : when an argument breaks out, nub nub has an alarm that goes off and hes there
OMG its ShocK (1:11:27 AM) : rippin kids verbally
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
07-18-2008

Apparently no one else is interested.

:P
itwasnotme
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from itwasnotme's ReputationAdd to itwasnotme's Reputation itwasnotme is a novice
11-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
Hello all.

I have decided that I am going to read everything on my uncle's website that he has made, and it is mainly focused on the legend of Rennes-le-Château.

Now, he discusses multiple theories and surrounding topics regarding the legend, but he does not describe the legend itself a lot.

So I was hoping to get some light shown onto the story.

I can also share everything he has written and people he has interviewed about the subject if any are interested.

No debate here, just looking for information. Well, actually, we can debate whether or not you believe the legend.

Also, I have just found this documentary called Bloodline, which is playing in select theaters now. www.bloodlinethemovie.com

Check it out.
Hi, Thanks for posting.

I have just read a great book of which a very small part appeared in 'Bloodline the movie' After seeing the movie I did some searching to find out more and come across the website of Ben Hammott who appeared in the film: www.benhammott.com and it is worth cheking out as it has lots of interesting stuff on his hunt for treasure, which he finds and also what could be an old Knights Templar TOMB!
He has written a book about this which has just been realeased and available here: www.losttomb.net
It is a fascinating read, full of humor and discovery. It has secret codes, tombs and tunnels, treasure, mystery, etc.

(Back Cover Info)
100 years ago a French priest embedded clues in his church leading to a secret location.
Those clues have been solved.
That location has been found.
The SECRET is revealed!
www.losttomb.com

Treasure, tombs, secret codes and hidden clues, a brutal murder, the Knights Templar and 2000 year old relics – it could be the premise for a new archaeological thriller. Except that it is real.

What begins as a treasure hunt and a bit of fun and adventure, leads an Englishman to the tiny French village of Rennes-le-Chateau, where an ordinary man unlocked a mysterious puzzle set up by a priest 100 years ago.

Abbé Bérenger Sauniere became mysteriously and fabulously rich after finding a hidden parchment when carrying out repairs to the Church of Mary Magdalene.

Subsequent to Sauniere’s death in 1917, speculation was rife about the possible source of his sudden wealth. Some have said it was proceeds from the sale of an ancient or a Royal Treasure? Or it might have been hush money paid by the Vatican to keep Sauniere quiet, but if so what did Sauniere find that they were so afraid of?

As many believe, the mysterious priest had embedded clues in his church decoration leading to a treasure or a secret, & the source of his wealth. When Ben Hammott enters the church he soon spots something that everyone else has somehow missed--a key that deciphers some of the embedded clues.

Painstakingly deciphering and following the clues, Ben is led to a discovery of 2000-year-old artefacts, a treasure of gold, and a Knights Templar tomb containing a shrouded body!

Read it and you won't be disappointed.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
11-07-2008

My uncle was talking to me about how he is about 90% sure that Bloodline is a fraud.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
My uncle was talking to me about how he is about 90% sure that Bloodline is a fraud.
Gotcha Gotcha!