Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Kersey
Black Attack!
Subtract from Kersey's ReputationAdd to Kersey's Reputation Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Kersey
11-26-2007

same thing happened to me lol and Lemon said he would just remove the sig in a rude manner but i guess miller banned me instead lol a lot of ppl dislike miller but not me

nV. Blunt : you play with kersey who is the most known cheater lol

Intennse
Healing You
Subtract from Intennse's ReputationAdd to Intennse's Reputation Intennse is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Intennse
11-26-2007

People dislike Miler because they don't relate to him. They see him as the forum police, when really, he is more of a voice of reason. Some mods are down to earth and they will try to allow you to present your case as to why you shouldn't be banned. Miler is more of a 'take action' kinda guy.

Every forum has the "badass mod" and this one is no exception. He simply 'takes action' when he feels someone has violated the rules of the forums. Think of the rampant idiots that would be crawling all over these boards if we did not have an enforcer.

Hell, what are you guys complaining about anyway? I've never been apart of another forum that allows a drug thread, a pube thread, and a sexual discussion thread. Follow the rules, don't get banned. Simple enough, right?
Wikipedia is like my Bible, except sometimes Wikipedia has facts in it
Milerliteweight
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
11-26-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intennse View Post
People dislike Miler because they don't relate to him. They see him as the forum police, when really, he is more of a voice of reason. Some mods are down to earth and they will try to allow you to present your case as to why you shouldn't be banned. Miler is more of a 'take action' kinda guy.

Every forum has the "badass mod" and this one is no exception. He simply 'takes action' when he feels someone has violated the rules of the forums. Think of the rampant idiots that would be crawling all over these boards if we did not have an enforcer.

Hell, what are you guys complaining about anyway? I've never been apart of another forum that allows a drug thread, a pube thread, and a sexual discussion thread. Follow the rules, don't get banned. Simple enough, right?
Anyone that has talked to me on AIM enjoys my sense of humor, I don't consider myself an "enforcer" I just ban the people who are obviously doing something stupid, advertising, spam, flaming constantly. I'm honestly not even doing that much on the forum, I just happen to catch a lot and do something about it accordingly. Don't take anything personal, that will probably make you not like me very much which is fine.

-Miller

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
11-26-2007

Miller is like a tamer "me" if I was a mod. I would get removed very quickly because Z wouldn't be able to handle so many idiots messaging him at once. Miller makes me happy because he makes the stupid people go away, which is possibly the greatest thing anyone could ever do.
II AuRoN II
Sup bro?
Subtract from II AuRoN II's ReputationAdd to II AuRoN II's Reputation II AuRoN II finally popped his Bubble Shield II AuRoN II finally popped his Bubble Shield II AuRoN II finally popped his Bubble Shield II AuRoN II finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to II AuRoN II Send a message via MSN to II AuRoN II Send a message via Yahoo to II AuRoN II
11-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z a c IHI View Post
Milerliteweight u need to learn how to give people warings if they can fix it u baned me becuase i never saw a post about a new fourm that i created for a day and that wass bullsh*t and u need to give peolpe warings first becuase after i got baned u u showed the fourm for it and i was pised so u guys need to coom down a whole and i didnt see hte post becauase i am not on here every day like some people with no life at all or like every mionute of the day so all of u admins need to cool ur jets the next time u ban me over stupid stuff that i can fix in like 2 min u dont need to ban the people over that warn them and to get back to the piont wich ever admin blacks me i will do something and u will not like like shut down ur internert and i dont care who uses it i will and that is a fact good night to all

and u have to be a smart ass about it to stop being rude u as* hole it would make these fourms lot more enjoy able for every one who post in these fourms
Holy, Hellen.

I like Miller. Dont hate on him because he's doing what he's supposed to do.
GT -II AuRoN II
Black Lotus Is my hero

Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
11-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z a c IHI View Post
...and u have to be a smart ass about it to stop being rude u as* hole...
At least he follows his own teachings.
Spoiler!
HAble
Praying for tidal waves..
Subtract from HAble's ReputationAdd to HAble's Reputation HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to HAble
11-27-2007

"Rules are rules, even if they drules..." something like that.

-A black guy.
Xyox is gay
TtK ProdiGy X
C'z^
Subtract from TtK ProdiGy X's ReputationAdd to TtK ProdiGy X's Reputation TtK ProdiGy X is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TtK ProdiGy X Send a message via MSN to TtK ProdiGy X Send a message via Yahoo to TtK ProdiGy X Send a message via Skype™ to TtK ProdiGy X
11-27-2007

I dont think it was fair the mods are dumbass's with the exception of NiceGuy and Lammie I think all the other mods are dicks. Miller is ok but can be somewhat of a bitch
I'm not saying I'm the best, I am just saying I am f.cking incredible

Add Tyler Dixon X

For Halo 2
Kritic
super adventure master
Subtract from Kritic's ReputationAdd to Kritic's Reputation Kritic is a novice
11-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtK ProdiGy X View Post
I dont think it was fair the mods are dumbass's with the exception of NiceGuy and Lammie I think all the other mods are d.cks. Miller is ok but can be somewhat of a bitch
.. Of course you're most likely basing that off absolutely nothing.

Have a tissue, or just shut up. Bitch, bitch, bitch, whine, whine whine.
CT Shnoon
Level 18
Subtract from CT Shnoon's ReputationAdd to CT Shnoon's Reputation CT Shnoon is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CT Shnoon
11-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
Why didn't you just spend the 5 days on HaloBoards?
i did. I just like to come here every once in awhile
So you dont know what a shnoon is?

^^message me if interested.