Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
lFsl Fatal4Shot
Brilliant
Subtract from lFsl Fatal4Shot's ReputationAdd to lFsl Fatal4Shot's Reputation lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to lFsl Fatal4Shot Send a message via Yahoo to lFsl Fatal4Shot
11-25-2007

I can see why he complains.
God damn, people are strict these days....

RET PALLEH > DK's
Nuff sed.

And then you pull out your gun.

low strife
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from low strife's ReputationAdd to low strife's Reputation low strife is a novice
11-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiøT View Post
I know there's a thread dedicated to the rules but honestly, do you think every new member is gonna go through it?
I never have.
↓↓Download all Montage Contest 2 Videos in one location!↓↓

↓↓Download a massive collection of Halo videos here!↓↓

talbyis1337
Level 30
Subtract from talbyis1337's ReputationAdd to talbyis1337's Reputation talbyis1337 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to talbyis1337
11-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lFsl Fatal4Shot View Post
I can see why he complains.
God damn, people are strict these days....
yeah some people like to police the forums so they can actually feel like they are somebody, whereas if they really cared to make a difference, they would suggest that the person in violation read the rules and find out what they are doing wrong, or face a ban

but like fatal said, at least people who break the rules gives some people super cool internet jobs

Milerliteweight
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
11-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbyis1337 View Post
yeah some people like to police the forums so they can actually feel like they are somebody, whereas if they really cared to make a difference, they would suggest that the person in violation read the rules and find out what they are doing wrong, or face a ban

but like fatal said, at least people breaking the rules gives some people a super cool internet job
Cute. Someone must have got banned. Pity.

-Miller

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

halogrand
Something 'Cool'
Subtract from halogrand's ReputationAdd to halogrand's Reputation halogrand is a novice
Send a message via AIM to halogrand Send a message via MSN to halogrand Send a message via Skype™ to halogrand
11-25-2007

Why does miller make everything better always?

<3 Miller
xDouG
Level 24
Subtract from xDouG's ReputationAdd to xDouG's Reputation xDouG is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xDouG
11-25-2007

Because Miller is awesome.
Z a c IHI
Level 20
Subtract from Z a c IHI's ReputationAdd to Z a c IHI's Reputation Z a c IHI is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Z a c IHI
11-25-2007

Milerliteweight u need to learn how to give people warings if they can fix it u baned me becuase i never saw a post about a new fourm that i created for a day and that wass bullsh*t and u need to give peolpe warings first becuase after i got baned u u showed the fourm for it and i was pised so u guys need to coom down a whole and i didnt see hte post becauase i am not on here every day like some people with no life at all or like every mionute of the day so all of u admins need to cool ur jets the next time u ban me over stupid stuff that i can fix in like 2 min u dont need to ban the people over that warn them and to get back to the piont wich ever admin blacks me i will do something and u will not like like shut down ur internert and i dont care who uses it i will and that is a fact good night to all

and u have to be a smart ass about it to stop being rude u as* hole it would make these fourms lot more enjoy able for every one who post in these fourms
http://halotech.org/signatures/sigcache/48473_3.png

GT:Xi Element Lx,tG Epic BR, EvO Epic

TS 50
TD 50
Lw 1
MLG 29
H2H 1
BTB 4
SWAT 1
OBJECTIVE 3

onlly a lutient grade 2
P.S Looking for a good mlg team im a pretty solid player and i mainly do support and slay but do what ever i have to win the game look at my tags that i mostly play on to see if i am decent.

Last edited by Milerliteweight; 11-25-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Lammie
Level 100 Jolteon
Subtract from Lammie's ReputationAdd to Lammie's Reputation Lammie is on the rise to fame Lammie is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Lammie
11-25-2007

Calling mods names is an easy way to get banned.

I'm the nice mod, though. I wont ban you. My name is Lammie. Worship me.
Thank you.

Not mentioned in signature: Rebal <3
Lammiespace.

*Hip Thrust*
Heister
Level 25
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Heister
11-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milerliteweight View Post

Unless you have a nice rack, you got nothing(for cops only, I don't care how big your tits are on a forum.)

-Miller
Sigged, anyways Miller is right, if you read the rules you would see their is no advertising allowed. I think it would have been obvious too.

Why do a lot of people think the mods are wrong? I mean it's not an easy job people, seriously, Zach please GTFO cause being a mod isn't all fun and games. If you're so much better than them, why aren't you one?
Looking to play some MCC? Message Heister, always down for some H2C customs.

Last edited by Heister; 11-25-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
11-25-2007

Bans are overrated. IP Bans are where the lulz are at.

Edit: 4 mods in a thread at one time.. EEEEEEEK!