Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
TheCreditHolder
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from TheCreditHolder's ReputationAdd to TheCreditHolder's Reputation TheCreditHolder is a novice
09-12-2007

Good idea about the stocks thing... but i was planning on doing this thing, it was a really good idea and i already cleared it with miller... and i was wondering if maybe we could give the donate feature back because without it my idea will never work... but its not a way for me to take other peoples credits or get credits faster... it just a fun way to use your credits. i promise. like i said already cleared it with miller.

so... anyway of getting the donate feature back?
lFsl Fatal4Shot
Brilliant
Subtract from lFsl Fatal4Shot's ReputationAdd to lFsl Fatal4Shot's Reputation lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica lFsl Fatal4Shot still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to lFsl Fatal4Shot Send a message via Yahoo to lFsl Fatal4Shot
09-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreditHolder View Post
Good idea about the stocks thing... but i was planning on doing this thing, it was a really good idea and i already cleared it with miller... and i was wondering if maybe we could give the donate feature back because without it my idea will never work... but its not a way for me to take other peoples credits or get credits faster... it just a fun way to use your credits. i promise. like i said already cleared it with miller.

so... anyway of getting the donate feature back?
How'd you get 2000 credits already?

And the donate feature is pointless, people will be making accounts and donating credits to their main account. Sorry, but no.

RET PALLEH > DK's
Nuff sed.

And then you pull out your gun.

Last edited by lFsl Fatal4Shot; 09-12-2007 at 12:35 PM.
ChaosApollo
Level 14
Subtract from ChaosApollo's ReputationAdd to ChaosApollo's Reputation ChaosApollo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ChaosApollo Send a message via MSN to ChaosApollo
09-12-2007

I'm gonna try this out, hopefully I'll understand it.

yeah...nothing. can please assist me.
aim: ps x chaos

Last edited by ChaosApollo; 09-12-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Bloody
Lambeau field
Subtract from Bloody's ReputationAdd to Bloody's Reputation Bloody is a novice
09-12-2007

Good move Z.

I approve.
Insert signature here
OMG Blaze
Level 33
Subtract from OMG Blaze's ReputationAdd to OMG Blaze's Reputation OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica
09-12-2007

coolbeans XD
Milerliteweight
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
09-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcman View Post
You can't go into negative credits unless you still lose creds for posting in closed threads.
Well first of all it was "deleted" threads but that doesn't matter anyway, you do NOT lose or gain credits from anything posting related anymore.

-Miller

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

BOOFMYSTER
Level 18
Subtract from BOOFMYSTER's ReputationAdd to BOOFMYSTER's Reputation BOOFMYSTER is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BOOFMYSTER
09-12-2007

i have no f.king clue what is going on

ixTweaKxi
Level 49
Subtract from ixTweaKxi's ReputationAdd to ixTweaKxi's Reputation ixTweaKxi is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ixTweaKxi
09-12-2007

omfg someone teach me
L3GiTxxR3J3CT
Level 24
Subtract from L3GiTxxR3J3CT's ReputationAdd to L3GiTxxR3J3CT's Reputation L3GiTxxR3J3CT is a novice
09-12-2007

Z the best way to make this competitive would be to give everyone 1000 credits and reset their portfolios because there are people with portfolios worth 62000 and that is unfair to all the other people because they can easily cash out and buy the better stocks and move up faster u catch my drift?

iTz CoMpLeX
Level 12
Subtract from iTz CoMpLeX's ReputationAdd to iTz CoMpLeX's Reputation iTz CoMpLeX is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iTz CoMpLeX Send a message via MSN to iTz CoMpLeX
09-12-2007

sick update except i get confused at the stock market and i have no idea on how to use it

Aim - iTz CoMpLeX
IIxNoScOp3xII is mAa BitcH

ADD LI CoMpLeX IL For CusToMs