Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
HAble
Praying for tidal waves..
Subtract from HAble's ReputationAdd to HAble's Reputation HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to HAble
09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lFsl Fatal4Shot View Post
I didn't know God was into nose rings.
Half the emo kids are though
Xyox is gay
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milerliteweight View Post
Both videos posted make very valid points, I'm interested to see more.
So the first kid was a little eccentric, big deal. His points have validity. Stop saying he was on crack and sh.t like that. Damn.
He was actually very well spoken which surprised me quite a bit. If he was a little more calm in his approach it would be more widely accepted though.

The second video also made some very interesting points. A very calm voice and well spoken as well.

-Miller

My point exactly, had the guy in Erik's vid repeated the very same words that the other guy had said, his calm voice and more professional attitude would have done much better then the other guy's excited attitude and constantly moving head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git View Post
I don't think God has nose rings....
The irony's intentional, right?
Spoiler!
FFA Frozen
Casey
Subtract from FFA Frozen's ReputationAdd to FFA Frozen's Reputation FFA Frozen is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FFA Frozen
09-04-2007

I like his other video's better. I like his style of argument.
Pinball
THE_oldy
Level 17
Subtract from THE_oldy's ReputationAdd to THE_oldy's Reputation THE_oldy is a novice
Send a message via MSN to THE_oldy
09-11-2007

I think the first one does make points, but i think that his video, like a lot of you tube atheists videos, are for atheists to watch, cause they find them entertaining.