Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to iKaRiZzMa
09-02-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA™ View Post
H3F is boring as hell nowadays. Hopefully this'll keep me interested for a while... Although I definitely would've just prefered the rep system.
First I copy your name without knowing then you make iKeRiZmA when I had iKaRiZzMa.. Jeez what is wrong with us?

TeraVirus
Drunk on Tea.
Subtract from TeraVirus's ReputationAdd to TeraVirus's Reputation TeraVirus is a novice
09-02-2007

Will this bring along more spammers and more meaningless threads?
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Teraviruss

------------------------------

[Gamertag]: [TeraVirus]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectProphecy View Post
most people on this site get horny from a nice set of BxRs instead of a nice set of titties

Breaking Bad
Level 38
Subtract from Breaking Bad's ReputationAdd to Breaking Bad's Reputation Breaking Bad is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Breaking Bad
09-02-2007

-Spamming

SPAM stands for "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages." It basically means posting too often, or just posts that have nothing to do with the topic. Posting gibberish like 'fklghfdgns' in multiple threads will get you a 5+ day ban. Creating nonsense threads with gibberish above will get you at least a week. We can also ban you for posting too often. There's a difference between being active and spamming. Spamming is getting 50 posts a day. Being active is 8 helpful posts. Also, do not try to get your post count up by spamming to create a new thread. If you want to get your post count up, make posts that actually relate to the topic. Repeating "wow that's cool" and "good job" 50 times to be able to create a new thread will get all of your posts deleted, and will get you banned, and then you won't be able to create that new thread, and you've just wasted your time.

-Stupidity

It's just that. Stupidity. You know what is stupid and moronic, and if you are a complete moron, we will ban you. Posting fake Halo 3 images, pointless threads, or just anything that is obviously pointless and retarded, you will be banned. How stupid you are and how often you are a moron will result in your ban time. Stupidity bans can go anywhere from 1 day to a permanent ban. Bottom line - Be smart.

Goodluck keeping those 2 forum rules^^^lol

Edit: I just found something out. The longer your post/message is...the more credits you get.

Last edited by Breaking Bad; 09-02-2007 at 03:41 AM.
IXI QuASaR IXI
Level 26
Subtract from IXI QuASaR IXI's ReputationAdd to IXI QuASaR IXI's Reputation IXI QuASaR IXI is a novice
09-02-2007

lol these kearizma guys r cracking me up

When an opportunity in a fight presents itself, "I" don't hit, "it" hits all by itself.

-Bruce Lee
Squid
Mini Zee aka Mini .....
Subtract from Squid's ReputationAdd to Squid's Reputation Squid is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Squid Send a message via MSN to Squid
09-02-2007

I like the idea, sounds cool. The arcade was an awesome update to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzergnome View Post
OMFG mini zee.

iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to iKaRiZzMa
09-02-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA™ View Post
...I knew you had iKaRiZzMa, but that's not going to stop me from making a gamertag with a name that I thought up and had before anyone else. I don't really find it funny that there's 10 other Kerizma's out there that claim to have magically thought up the name on their own, when I know when I made the account no other Kerizma's existed. I hope you understand why I have my doubts on what you'd call a "coincidence".

I appreciate what you're trying to say and you're just trying to be nice, but it's not something I like to kid about.
Ugh lets not get on this subject... People "Think" of names "I" did not copy "you" and "you" did not copy "me". I don't want to get in a piss fight and try to figure out who came up with who's name first. How do you know you made that name before any of Kerizma Karizzma or whatever spelling you or I or anyone else wants to use? I am pretty sure some one has always thought or made something before you or I.

Lucky
Archivist
Subtract from Lucky's ReputationAdd to Lucky's Reputation Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000 Lucky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Lucky
09-02-2007

The longer the thread the more credits you get the the longer the post the more credits u get I think this is how it works
Not Luck
Trilogy?
Subtract from Not Luck's ReputationAdd to Not Luck's Reputation Not Luck is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Not Luck Send a message via MSN to Not Luck
09-02-2007

I have 0lol
Breaking Bad
Level 38
Subtract from Breaking Bad's ReputationAdd to Breaking Bad's Reputation Breaking Bad is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Breaking Bad
09-02-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKaRiZzMa View Post
Quit you.. Hey lemme try.

Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.
Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.Leroy Jenkins.

Lets see if it worked.

Edit: Me and Phurion have came up with the longer you type the more Credits you get. You can thank me or him.

HAHA! Who do you think told Phurion about the credit system??? Me!I am offically the first person to have figured that out...besides Z of course...
Regicide
Level 32
Subtract from Regicide's ReputationAdd to Regicide's Reputation Regicide is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Regicide Send a message via MSN to Regicide
09-02-2007

wow z....great idea, um actually no its terrible. People are spamming a topic about what they are lol. Come on now...STOP.