Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
09-01-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by `NthErik. View Post
And that's what would happen after the big bang. The big bang is absolutely the most widely accepted theory right now.
Indeed.

I consulted with my buddy who is less than a year away from a B.S. in astro-physics, and according to him, the Big Bang Theory is indeed still a widely accepted theory amoung scientists. It does a great job of explaining what happened from the first few seconds of time, until the present. However, the first few Planc seconds of time are still very confusing. Quantum Theory and Relativity both explain them, and they are both right. The problem is that the two theories are indirect contradiction with each other (strange indeed, isn't it - especially since they're both confirmed by experimental data). How can they both be right, but still be in direct contradiction to one another? That's the problem, and that's where String Theorists say their theory has the potential to explain it all. Whether or not they're right is another debate entirely.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
Lightdud
Level 16
Subtract from Lightdud's ReputationAdd to Lightdud's Reputation Lightdud is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Lightdud
09-01-2007

i like reading stuff like this...don't know much about it all but it's very interesting to read

"What the hell was that?!"

I LxR
(Put this in your sig if you play on Boxer)

Try This Out Guys
Apathy Overload
I wreck Trials HD
Subtract from Apathy Overload's ReputationAdd to Apathy Overload's Reputation Apathy Overload is a novice
09-01-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdud View Post
i like reading stuff like this...don't know much about it all but it's very interesting to read
Thank you for showing your love for debate.

If you like Halo 2, watch my montage here:
http://halomontage.com/video/viewvid...-try-nastalgia

sOoOo FcKn HaWt
Level 13
Subtract from sOoOo FcKn HaWt's ReputationAdd to sOoOo FcKn HaWt's Reputation sOoOo FcKn HaWt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sOoOo FcKn HaWt
09-02-2007

why try, out of all the shit ive read from your post..

you sound like a fucking ass-hole.