Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
07-10-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadPrism View Post
im still having trouble understanding how life came from no life =/
1) Do you know what an organic compound is?

2) Do you know what DNA is constructed of, and why it's so important?

3) Do you know why I'm asking those two other questions?

It's not something that can be put together in a H3F post, but the concept is not hard to understand. The chemistry behind what makes DNA what it is really isn't that complicated. The reactions and bonds occur for a known set of reasons - it's not hard at all to imagine pro-DNA forming in a hot place where a lot of complex organic molecules were centralized.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
08-11-2007

OMG, I could write an essay of a post on some of the things that he lied about there...HOLY SHIT.
`NthErik.
Amokläufer
Subtract from `NthErik.'s ReputationAdd to `NthErik.'s Reputation `NthErik. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to `NthErik.
08-11-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom31deecc FTW View Post
OMG, I could write an essay of a post on some of the things that he lied about there...HOLY sh.t.
OMG, I could bump a thread that's 4 weeks old... HOLY shit.

tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
08-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by `NthErik. View Post
OMG, I could bump a thread that's 4 weeks old... HOLY sh.t.
You're kidding right? This is the religion debate section there's no such thing as bumping a thread in this section. And say I was to make a thread on this people would cry about using the search button so.....

And please don't say 4 weeks, it just makes 1 month sound that little bit longer.
BiShoP
Killing Kittens for Fun
Subtract from BiShoP's ReputationAdd to BiShoP's Reputation BiShoP is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BiShoP
08-12-2007

We should have a mod close this thread. Everyone knows that this guy has a ton of fallacies in his argument, and there's absolutely no need for people to continue arguing over something that's been proven false. Mods, please close this thread! Thanks
H 2 F R e G s
PhilliesPhan
Auld Lang Syne
Subtract from PhilliesPhan's ReputationAdd to PhilliesPhan's Reputation PhilliesPhan is a novice
Send a message via AIM to PhilliesPhan
08-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiShoP View Post
We should have a mod close this thread. Everyone knows that this guy has a ton of fallacies in his argument, and there's absolutely no need for people to continue arguing over something that's been proven false. Mods, please close this thread! Thanks
Discuss this:

Mobb was here.
kloger
Level 10
Subtract from kloger's ReputationAdd to kloger's Reputation kloger is a novice
08-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan View Post
Discuss this:

um somebody has wayyyy too much time on their hands?
E Nomini Patri
Level 21
Subtract from E Nomini Patri's ReputationAdd to E Nomini Patri's Reputation E Nomini Patri is a novice
Send a message via MSN to E Nomini Patri
08-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom31deecc FTW View Post
OMG, I could write an essay of a post on some of the things that he lied about there...HOLY sh.t.
He's actually a really smart guy, not like you can prove evolution anyways...

Livin in the ATX sonnnn...
Graphic Design Portfolio | GT: RVG E Nomini | Youtube Channel
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
08-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomini Patri View Post
Sure, Hovind might be smart, but that doesn't mean a dozen of us couldn't varifiably show that many of the things he was saying were un-truthful. Hell, I managed to do it in another thread using simple math.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
08-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomini Patri View Post
I'm confused, I never said he wasn't smart and I never said I can prove Evolution. What you just said was completely out of the blue. Sorry for the "bump".