Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Steve Da Egg
Tech Support Section
Subtract from Steve Da Egg's ReputationAdd to Steve Da Egg's Reputation Steve Da Egg is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Steve Da Egg
05-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon View Post
Wait...what?
It is a type of instinct. For example: yawning. [I hope you yawned...I did]

We are very off topic.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
05-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Da Egg View Post
It is a type of instinct. For example: yawning. [I hope you yawned...I did]

We are very off topic.
If you want to get into dualism, then I can do that all day. But that has nothing to do with knowledge.

Elmo <3
Steve Da Egg
Tech Support Section
Subtract from Steve Da Egg's ReputationAdd to Steve Da Egg's Reputation Steve Da Egg is a novice
05-13-2007

Quote:
If you want to get into dualism, then I can do that all day. But that has nothing to do with knowledge.
That would be fun for another thread. I love talking about good vs. evil. But back on topic. I have yet to hear convincing evidence my version of God does not exist.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
05-13-2007

Quote:
That would be fun for another thread. I love talking about good vs. evil. But back on topic. I have yet to hear convincing evidence my version of God does not exist.
I already gave you evidence.

The only version of God that can exist that I haven't been able to disprove is if God literally embodies the universe, all of existence.

Elmo <3
PLaST1c SpOoNs
Level 44
Subtract from PLaST1c SpOoNs's ReputationAdd to PLaST1c SpOoNs's Reputation PLaST1c SpOoNs is a novice
Send a message via AIM to PLaST1c SpOoNs
05-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms View Post
You cannot possibly know that he is authentic. People believe because they believe, there is nothing more definite. For the record, if God is real, he cannot be an infinite, but and infinitum. I am on and off in believing, yet no one can possibly identify his being. The predominance of the world is Christian, but that doesnít mean itís true. Think about something for a second. If one human looks up in the sky in the middle of nowhere, people will follow him and also look up. This situation may be closely related to religion. So, putting that in the topic, you can never know.
Well one way you would know is if God just randomly stuck his head out of the clouds and said, "It's God, LOL"
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
05-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaST1c SpOoNs View Post
Well one way you would know is if God just randomly stuck his head out of the clouds and said, "It's God, LOL"
Those situations are quite fun indeed. But then there's the problem of how to know it's G_d. It could be some other ridiculously powerful non-G_d entity with a sense of humor.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
Steve Da Egg
Tech Support Section
05-13-2007

Quote:
I already gave you evidence.

The only version of God that can exist that I haven't been able to disprove is if God literally embodies the universe, all of existence.
Pantheism...then I would be God.

I offered a rebuttal, and you kind of ignored it.
[]D[][]V[][]D
Level 28
Subtract from []D[][]V[][]D's ReputationAdd to []D[][]V[][]D's Reputation []D[][]V[][]D is a novice
05-13-2007

Steve I see your intentions of making this thread, but its not practical. I am a Christian, but i have given up trying to prove Gods existence scientifically. God is not scientific, so how can you prove something not scientific scientifically?

Steve Da Egg
Tech Support Section
05-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by []D[][]V[][]D View Post
Steve I see your intentions of making this thread, but its not practical. I am a Christian, but i have given up trying to prove Gods existence scientifically. God is not scientific, so how can you prove something not scientific scientifically?
I cannot accept blind faith.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
05-13-2007

Quote:
Pantheism...then I would be God.

I offered a rebuttal, and you kind of ignored it.
No, if you were God, that would be solipsism.

And I told you your rebuttal was irrelevant.

Elmo <3