Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
I KoP I BLaZiN
Member 3260 :)
Subtract from I KoP I BLaZiN's ReputationAdd to I KoP I BLaZiN's Reputation I KoP I BLaZiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I KoP I BLaZiN Send a message via Skype™ to I KoP I BLaZiN
09-01-2007
Default Atheists, There is room for change, join us!

Read All Before Posting

God is there in heaven waiting for everyone. I know sometimes bad things happen, but things arent commanded by God to kill others, everyone has a plan, and there plan is what they follow through life. If you know somebody who died and you thought there was no God because of terrible things, thats not correct. You need to have faith in God. Faith is to believe without seeing. God created our entire world and then offered us a life in eternal happiness. The story his one of his angels "lucifer" betrayed him and started hell. Hell is where non-believers and extremly cruel people will go. You still have a chance to get to heaven from hell in my beliefs. If you are truly sorry to God, then you can go from hell to heaven. That is only if you are truly sorry, if you commited terrible deeds and not believe your whole life, you can't just say sorry and make up.

God is the reason you are sitting in that chair you are reading this from. I hope you all get this message and start to believe.

I know I can't force you to change beliefs, but i hope you would at least consider it.

All you how read and ignore this message, tell me

what you think happens after you die and before you were alive?

- BLaZiN SaVeS PeoPLe -
Records on September 14th-15th
:: First no hitter at a neutral location ::
:: Most consecutive hitless innings - 15 ::
:: First no-hitter followed up by a one hitter ::

Carlos Zambrano ... Ted Lilly

Gamertag
H2F BLaZiN

Chicago Cubs :: When Is Next Year?
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
09-01-2007

We don't preach here at H3F.

We approach conflict.

Elmo <3