Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Buying & selling > Member feedback

Display Modes Thread Tools
Toasthashost
lvl 37 Dwarf Paladin
Subtract from Toasthashost's ReputationAdd to Toasthashost's Reputation Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Toasthashost Send a message via MSN to Toasthashost Send a message via Skype™ to Toasthashost
02-18-2013

Bitplague summed it up, I'm not just gonna copy and paste what he said.

And of course Inxy's a fucking loser. Everyone and their Grandma's can tell you that.
My Youtube channel

The After Hours Members
Alcom
Toast
Winning

Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
02-18-2013

Everyone is talking about Inxy and Dkahre....but honestly the only person I'm concerned about in the matter is Revenge. That would blow huge horse dick to lose those videos and subscribers like that.
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
SoTacos
Level 25
Subtract from SoTacos's ReputationAdd to SoTacos's Reputation SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary
Send a message via AIM to SoTacos
02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkahres Safari View Post
because he's a sad fucking loser who has no friends besides tacos the flaming faggot.
what? i've maybe talked to the dude five times, max. i don't have a problem with him personally since he's always been cool towards me but i can't say we're really friends.

and could someone please fill me in on this? i'm aware revenge's channel was deleted but i'm confused as to why inxy would've been behind it, seeing as i thought they were friends.

Revenge
Level 24
Subtract from Revenge's ReputationAdd to Revenge's Reputation Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to Revenge Send a message via Skype™ to Revenge
02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTacos View Post
what? i've maybe talked to the dude five times, max. i don't have a problem with him personally since he's always been cool towards me but i can't say we're really friends.

and could someone please fill me in on this? i'm aware revenge's channel was deleted but i'm confused as to why inxy would've been behind it, seeing as i thought they were friends.
lol I'm just as confused as you are.
Toasthashost
lvl 37 Dwarf Paladin
Subtract from Toasthashost's ReputationAdd to Toasthashost's Reputation Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Toasthashost Send a message via MSN to Toasthashost Send a message via Skype™ to Toasthashost
02-18-2013

"I like Revenge, but Dkahre does too. I hate Dkahre, so to get at him I'll delete other people's accounts in the community to get at him indirectly!".

Its full proof.

Sorry Revenge.
My Youtube channel

The After Hours Members
Alcom
Toast
Winning

Dkahre
Threshold
Subtract from Dkahre's ReputationAdd to Dkahre's Reputation Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000 Dkahre IS OVER 9000
Send a message via ICQ to Dkahre Send a message via Skype™ to Dkahre
02-18-2013

Quote:

oh, well in that case.

he said i needed more "attention" from the halo community (i don't even need attention because the lack of content i put out). then he said "i already deleted revenges account and i might do the same to dutchy. carry on".

i do feel bad for revenge. i know i don't deserve more viewers than him. i hope you re-gain the subscribers again revenge .
Revenge
Level 24
Subtract from Revenge's ReputationAdd to Revenge's Reputation Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Revenge wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to Revenge Send a message via Skype™ to Revenge
02-18-2013

Quote:
oh, well in that case.

he said i needed more "attention" from the halo community (i don't even need attention because the lack of content i put out). then he said "i already deleted revenges account and i might do the same to dutchy. carry on".

i do feel bad for revenge. i know i don't deserve more viewers than him. i hope you re-gain the subscribers again revenge .
yeah I'm already back up to where I was before, even more active than with my other account lol.
SoTacos
Level 25
Subtract from SoTacos's ReputationAdd to SoTacos's Reputation SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary
Send a message via AIM to SoTacos
02-18-2013

Quote:
than stop provoking him you stupid fuck.

Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
02-18-2013

Quote:
It's quite obvious if you think about it.

He gains people their trust by talking to them over a course of a couple of days/weeks before sending them a keylog infested link or file.

It's exactly what he did to me and a few others.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
Trendkill
A Bitter Old Man
Subtract from Trendkill's ReputationAdd to Trendkill's Reputation Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000
02-18-2013

who the fuck is inxy?