Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
FPS Glimmer
Level 25
Subtract from FPS Glimmer's ReputationAdd to FPS Glimmer's Reputation FPS Glimmer is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FPS Glimmer Send a message via MSN to FPS Glimmer Send a message via Yahoo to FPS Glimmer
07-27-2010
Default Starcraft 2 lagging.

The game starts out fine then after awhile it starts lagging untill it becomes unbearable. I went to can you run it dot com and it says i have what it needs to play. As you can see i have everything that is needed to play it, but i dont have all the recommended stuff. can someone give me any advice? Here is a link to the pictures of my specs. I normally would blame the video card but the game was literally working fine for a long time. Its like the game just gets clogged with virtual memory.

Noobus Maximus
Halo 3 is gay
KinZee
Everyday I see my Dream
Subtract from KinZee's ReputationAdd to KinZee's Reputation KinZee is a novice
07-27-2010

"clogged up with virtual memory"

LOL

XBL: K I N Z E E E E

:: Intel i7 860 @ 4.2Ghz :: Corsair H80 + Push/Pull Panaflos :: EVGA P55 FTW :: 8GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 @ 2000mhz :: XFX 4870 1GB 850/1100 ::
3x OCZ Vertex 30GB RAID0 :: WD 1TB Blue :: PC P&C 750W Quad Silencer :: Rocketfish :: Samsung 2233SW + Asus VH226H :: Logitech Z4's :: MX Revolution :: G15 :: Windows 7 x64
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
07-27-2010

What an earth does clogged with virtual memory mean

Try turning down the graphics settings?
FPS Glimmer
Level 25
Subtract from FPS Glimmer's ReputationAdd to FPS Glimmer's Reputation FPS Glimmer is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FPS Glimmer Send a message via MSN to FPS Glimmer Send a message via Yahoo to FPS Glimmer
07-27-2010

As you can see, i know NOTHING about computers. Also FYI it IS on the lowest settings.

Noobus Maximus
Halo 3 is gay
RVideo
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from RVideo's ReputationAdd to RVideo's Reputation RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
What an earth does clogged with virtual memory mean

Try turning down the graphics settings?
Where the hell are you guys getting these avatars from?
Are you having an ugliest-dude-on-earth-in-my-avatar contest or something

Im not even sure if they are real or CGI.
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVideo View Post
Where the hell are you guys getting these avatars from?
Are you having an ugliest-dude-on-earth-in-my-avatar contest or something

Im not even sure if they are real or CGI.
LOL ask TM22. He posted a bunch and said it'd be cool if mods used them. Apparently they're photos of people hanging upside down.
|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
LOL ask TM22. He posted a bunch and said it'd be cool if mods used them. Apparently they're photos of people hanging upside down.
SSShhhhhhhhhhhh
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
07-28-2010

Try turning the settings up and lowering the resolution.
Al's sweet ass